What are you playing ...

You should see downtown Grass Valley. 

Warm weather lately. 

Ladies walking around downtown in nothing but a bikini top and board shorts. 

<3 California.

in 100+ degree weather of course they go around like that... although I think I annoyed two girls because i oogled them in drive thru.

Still playing COH/COV

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just got Victoria.

I want verbose impressions afterwards.

Planning on getting the xpac?

I like it so far, even if I still suck at the game. I always end up ignoring military research and naturally it comes back to bite me in the ass.

I used a converter to export my EU2 game into it, which makes for an interesting layout. Really ahistorical naturally. Austria is huuuuuuuuge. Though it's entirely possible for some goods to not even be manufacturable, given that the industry generation is random, based on production size and the existence of manufactories and whatnot.

Victoria seems to be a much larger focus on economics than any other Paradox game.

I'm looking forward to the expansion as well. Seems as though it's coming WITH a converter to HOI2: Doomsday. Should be interesting.

Has anyone played Crusader Kings? How is it?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still playing a little WoW, but tried out Guild Wars recently and can't say i'm that impressed, but I guess I've been kind of tainted by WoW when it comes to MMORPG's >_< .

I've also been playing a little more of KotOR1 recently, getting back to why it was so fun, and i'm thoroughly enjoying it once again.

Edited by Petay

I've also been playing a little more of KotOR1 recently, getting back to why it was so fun, and i'm thoroughly enjoying it once again.

I've tried that with both KOTORs, but my memory is too good for details. So I get bored easily when I remember *exactly* what is going to happen next.

I dunno. I think that's why I can't replay games over, and over, and over as much as some people because I remember too much of previous play throughs and apart from maybe a few cosmetic dialogue changes, it all comes across as the same.

That's why I'm currently playing games I haven't played in years, because their stories aren't quite as fresh in my mind.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm holding back on my second playthrough of Torment.

In a few years, I hopefully can't remember much of the plot anymore.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No I don't have A.D.D., but I am on to my new attempt at KOTOR (despite what I said earlier in the thread).

Geeze, I really do need to put some cash into a new comp or console. I'm getting bored with my old games. :(

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Neverwinter Nights. It has been a long time since I have played it. I had to brush the dust off my discs.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I've been comtemplating installing BG-1...with all its many discs. I haven't played it in years. It'd be fun to at least run around with Xan again for a while. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

TuTu? I wore one of those in ballet, but never heard it in reference to games. Explain? :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ah. Well, I had no problems/complaints with BG1's engine so I'll probably skip it. Thanks for the info tho.

Ah. Well, I had no problems/complaints with BG1's engine so I'll probably skip it. Thanks for the info tho.

But you will miss out on some TuTu mods which make the BG1 npcs interactive like the BG2 npcs.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Get TuTu, it's the best thing ever.

I've never been able to get it to install properly. :(

Neither have I, though to be fair I've only tried once.

I've tried every single time I've had the urge to play BG1, and each time it doesn't seem to install properly. <_<