What are you playing ...

Trudging through Titan Quest at the moment. It's sooo laggy and buggy but yet I have to see it through the end. Shieeet. It's even worse than Arcanum before the patch.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Trudging through Titan Quest at the moment. It's sooo laggy and buggy but yet I have to see it through the end. Shieeet. It's even worse than Arcanum before the patch.

I wonder how it's getting a lot of favorable reviews?

Apparently THQ has released a patch for it.....

TQ 1.08 Link

Edited by Setzer

I still can't find a decent game for my 360. I guess this is what I get for buy the system before making sure I had a few good games to play. Oblivion got old for me very quickly, Madden 06 just isn't fun, and the Outfit was terrible.

Has anyone played GUN?

I still can't find a decent game for my 360. I guess this is what I get for buy the system before making sure I had a few good games to play. Oblivion got old for me very quickly, Madden 06 just isn't fun, and the Outfit was terrible.

Has anyone played GUN?

GUN bored me. I also found it offensive to blow through entire American Indian tribes. Did you finish Hitman: Blood Money? That's my favorite on the 360 so far.

Has anyone played GUN?

GUN bored me. I also found it offensive to blow through entire American Indian tribes. Did you finish Hitman: Blood Money? That's my favorite on the 360 so far.

You find it offensive to kill a tribe of indians? Yet, you have no problems playing a murderer for hire? :ermm:

Has anyone played GUN?

Blood Money r0xx0rs.

I just placed 85th out of 1096 people in an online poker tournament. I could have held out a little bit longer, but sometime's you throw caution to the wind in that game. Too bad it didn't pay off.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Darque.. .I take it you've fought eldars avvie?

also the attached is my thirster attacking some imperial guard.

BTW you playing with Marines or IG?

Playing Godfather, Matrix Path Of Neo, And Destroy all humans.

If people care I'm a soldier who just got his girl killed.

post-13853-1152332155_thumb.jpg

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Baldur's Gate 1 with no mods. It's been a while since I played it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

LudensCasse5.jpg

I :geek: EB.

Minus the fact that I have to sit around for 40 turns before I have enough strength to beat a bunch of rebel towns.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Has anyone played GUN?

GUN bored me. I also found it offensive to blow through entire American Indian tribes.

You didn't care about killing all the other people in Gun though? Because it wasn't just Native Americans you had to kill. But I guess it's completely fine to kill the other guys, because it's only wrong to kill Native Americans. Everyone else is fair game.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.