What are you playing ...

Oh well, since you put it that way.

14/f/cali

16/m/cali 9 inches

must be awful findin clothes that small :)"

17/h/so cal

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I think I might go back to playing WindWaker. I forgot that the reason I don't play Zelda games that much are because I get bored when I there is just dungeon after dungeon.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey.............. I was wondering what I was going to play after Bloodlines gets old... I could use a good IE game :( I might play IWD, and I did buy the expansion for a buck a few months back :)

Mods or without mods?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hey.............. I was wondering what I was going to play after Bloodlines gets old... I could use a good IE game :) I might play IWD, and I did buy the expansion for a buck a few months back :)

Mods or without mods?

I've never really been one for mods.

Excluding Morrowind, and those were just to make the graphics not suck.

Just finished Parasite Eve 2 (I was hooked, finished it in two nights). It's really an amazing game and I definitely enjoyed it more then all of the other PSone generation survival horror games.

Moving on to Kartia: World of Fate which is yet another underrated Atlus PSone title.

Hey.............. I was wondering what I was going to play after Bloodlines gets old... I could use a good IE game :) I might play IWD, and I did buy the expansion for a buck a few months back :)

Mods or without mods?

I've never really been one for mods.

Excluding Morrowind, and those were just to make the graphics not suck.

No mods?? Mods bring life to a tired old game. I plan on starting a mod for IWD this weekend if things in RL take a turn towards the worse.

Baldur's Gate 2 would be a bore without mods.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Just finished Parasite Eve 2 (I was hooked, finished it in two nights).  It's really an amazing game and I definitely enjoyed it more then all of the other PSone generation survival horror games.

Moving on to Kartia: World of Fate which is yet another underrated Atlus PSone title.

Hehe, Kartia was a pretty fun game.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I just completed the chaotic good quest I was sent on in ToEE. It was fairly anti-climactic. I was looking for these elves, of which there had been pretty much no clues. I stumbled upon them, let them go, and was suddenly done with my entire reason for being there. They didn't even tell me to continue through the temple. I have no motivation to continue. I'm happy fleeing the Temple and calling it a day.

I'm playing a bit of everything at the moment. Might pickup Hitman: Blood Money & Quake 4 tomorrow. Currently playing: Icewind Dale: HoW & ToL (No Mods), a variety of raster fighters, DooM (of course), and... might install Fable: The Lost Chapters depending if I can find the DVD version around here.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I've been trying really hard to like ToEE. I just hit level 5 and I'm starting to feel like a decent adventuring party. The combat really is amazing. It's a good diversion if I ignore all the plot holes and completely unfinished feel.

What's ToEE? Take Off Everyone's...Enderwear?

lol. Any ways I got into kotor 2 again halo 2 got boring they need new maps and did every glitch possible except the mystereis (spell?) guy in lock out I always wanted to find him I guess bungie fixed it. I got into dark stone. And GOT star wars battle front fun! :D :) im a computer punk lol

Edited by chos echo