Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

Red vs Blue marathon yesterday. 6 hours of machinima.

My head hurts still. :)

Man, it was damn fun.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I hope I see that soon.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Baldrick's video diary? What's that?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Planet of the Apes, original.

Kinda cool, it's been a looooong time since I've since this one.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

16 Blocks. It was excellently acted espicially since the number of physical combat was pretty much nil.

Bruce Willis proves, once again, why he is sorely underrated as an actor.

Good job. ;)

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

He's not "underrated", he's just limited. Every role is "Bruce Willis" (or his public image of himself) acting in a different setting. Which is okay, but I got a lot of that when I watched Moonlighting.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I watched The Usual Suspects. Gotta love that ending.

Watched that last night. Great movie.

Torque. A horrible movie. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

I loved CHUDs review. They gave it 1 out of 10 and 10 out of 10 in the same review. Because it is so mindmeltingly bad that watching it temporarily shuts down part of your brain, causing it to be awesome.

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=dvd&id=3804

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There are two movies in which I thought Bruce Willis acted well, and both are science fiction. Twelve Monkeys was pretty good, and he managed to portray the character with sufficient ambiguity that you couldn't be sure he wasn't just crazy, exactly as the role demanded. The other was Fifth Element, which called for an element of comedy. Although he was more of the straight man to Chris Tucker, that's not easy to do either.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It's been superhero mania since I've been home from work. First I watched Daredevil ( it didn't really get much better with time), then there was a Superman special on A&E, and then immediately after that I watched the first Spider-Man flick with commentary and subtitles. My tv is about getting on in years and now I've had to shut it off because the picture goes all wonky the longer it's on. It doesn't handle white too well. So it's a short break while I write this and then it's Spider Man 2 time. Or should I go the expanded version of Sin City route? Plus we're going to Superman Returns tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the plane crash scene ending again.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Adam Sandler. :)

Watched SupermanII again, myself. It's still as fun as ever.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Starman! I love this movie.

I still deny I'm a romantic, however. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Crash.

It bugs me that the only person who consistently showed character throughout the movie was the locksmith.

The politician was sleazy, the movie producer didn't have any balls, and then when he did he went all f**king crazy about it, the rookie cop, while seeming to have a change of heart during the middle there was still a goddamn coward when the sh!t hit the fan. Hell, I ended up liking the carjacker better'n anyone else.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Trying to watch Syriana. So far it's 40 minutes of quick back and forth 2 minute life slices of half a dozen people and I'm falling asleep. :ermm: I was looking forward to this one so it's a little disappointing. Maybe I'm not in the mood or something.

It does have some good 'spot the actor' moments. "Bashir!"