Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

Underworld: Evolution.

I suppose it was ok to watch while eating dinner...but...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Born on the Fourth of July. I always watch this on this day.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Click... Because Rachel Dratch was in it.  :D

that movie rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was kinda mediocre comedy. The whole "working man learns to appreciate his family life" has been done to death.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Saw Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift the other day....I enjoyed the movie overall, but it was ridiculous the amount of kids that were in the cinema watching it too, kinda disappointing. Good movie though, although seems a little familiar storyline.

Also saw Poseidon a while ago too, very good movie, not quite sure how it compares to the original one though, but nevertheless it was entertaining anyway.

Since I have a lot of time on my hands, the last couple of days i've watched the entire Star Wars saga in chronological order, Batman Begins, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. In a few minutes I'll start The Last Crusade, followed by Serenity and then delve deep in the Lord Of the Rings Extended editions.

I also managed to watch Ultraviolet(sucked) and Click(ok).

:lol:

Superman Returns

Pretty mehtacular and too long. I also dont see where they spent the $200 million.

Spoil your face off:

So, he was gone for 5 years to check out Krypton. When did Superman master faster then light travel? He can barely stop an aircraft before crashing but he can hoist a Rhode Island size piece of earth into space? What happened with that chunk, did he hurl it into the sun or is there a big fat juicy piece of kryptonite sitting in low Earth orbit?

Bought Starship Troopers on DVD. Man, I love that movie. I remember sneaking into it in theaters back in the day. My buddy and I bought tickets to some Grisham courtroom snoozer that was PG-13, haha.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Heh, I liked the battle stuff in Starship Troopers; entertaining.

I watched Capote again and I have to say I liked it even better the 2nd time. Still drags a little in spots but great stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i've watched the entire Star Wars saga in chronological order

Chronological internal or chronological real world? i.e. numerical order (I-VI) or order of production (IV-VI, I-III).

Numerical, from episode 1 to episode 6.

I find the prequel trilogy to be better when viewed in one shot rather than one episode once in a while. And it is still surprising how good the original still is. It aged quite well imo.

Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. It dates pretty darn well, still a classic, and that mountain of mashed potatoes still makes me laugh.

Think I'll watch Jaws again too.

Numerical, from episode 1 to episode 6.

I find the prequel trilogy to be better when viewed in one shot rather than one episode once in a while. And it is still surprising how good the original still is. It aged quite well imo.

I hope you added the Clone Wars in there. Great stuff, particularly Part 1.

Starship Troopers was an entertaining action flick, but it pales to nothing beside the book.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

A Tale Of Two Sisters. It's a scary, intelligent thriller.

Just see it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: