Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

Sci-Fi 'ways to the world could end' special. Amusing.

The end of the world is nigh!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I saw Pirates of the Carribbean Dead Man's Chest yesterday.

Pretty good overall but some parts felt taked on for length...

Keira's character is waisted but the baddies are really great.

I didn't feel the FX were too overbearing like I've read in some reviews.

This one is much more fantasyish than the first.

So far it's the best of this summer's "blockbusters"

Really good ending! :lol:

A friend of mine saw Pirates of the Carribean opening night, and he said there were a ton of people dressed like pirates and swordfighting out front.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

^That must have been awesome.

Or just very very creepy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't know. I wasn't saying it was tragic though, I was just suprised to hear it. I didn't think it had that strong of a fanbase.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't know.  I wasn't saying it was tragic though, I was just suprised to hear it.  I didn't think it had that strong of a fanbase.

Well, with LotR and Star Wars both wrapped up, the costume folks need something. It's better than having hordes of people show up to Superman in tights. That would be disasterous.

I saw Pirates of the Carribean 2. It was okay. Long story...overcomplicated. Still good, though.

I'm going dressed as a ninja to the first showing of Pirates of the Carribean 3 when it's released.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I just got in from Dead Man's Chest. It was a solid show. Like Draken stated earlier it does get a bit confusing. But really good anyway. Just don't stay till the end of the credits for the extra bit. Trust me, it's not worth it.

I'll give this one seven and a half yahtzees out of ten scrabbles.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Beverly Hills Cop III

I'm extremely disapointed by this movie. Axle wasn't as much of the streetsmart, doesn't-play-by-the-rules-but-always-gets-his-man, funny self. He was more like Axle Foley, action hero! It wasn't an improvment. It didn't have the Hills Cop feel to it. Although, at the end when all three of them were shot, I laughed.

Just about to watch Chariots of Fire.

Great movie. One of my dad's favorites and we watched it semi-regularly when I was a kid along with 1776 and Exodus (once a year for Pesach). He also tried to get me to watch Hoosiers, but once was more than enough.

Edited by Archmonarch

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had