Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

Hmmm..Fenghuang that's true. I guess I thought of myself as a kid at 19 though when the cartoons first started *shrug* Plus I used to read the comics at a friend's house when I was younger, he was a real collector of all kinds of comic books. Which was why I loved the cartoons so much :wub:

Her lips are too big.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

She inherited her lips from Jon Voight. That's why he doesn't have any.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I just saw D&D Wrath of the Dragon God. Better than the first one. I finished it and went "Hrmm, yep, that was a D&D movie". Instead of my reaction after the first one of "What the hell was that crap?"

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

By the way, The DaVinci Code sucks ass in all possible ways. Stilted dialogues, terrible characters, hackneyed plot. Just like the book but even more depressing because I can't seem to hate Tom Hanks ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU READ THE BOOK THEN WATCHED THE FILM KNOWING IT WOULD BE RUBBISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Role-Player did it in the exact opposite order to me! Surely there is a connection!

I have a stack of DVDs I've bought sitting here.  You guys decide what I watch next. 

Let's see. 

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

The Exorcist: The Beginning

Constantine

Phantom of the Opera

Watch Constantine! It has Keanu ;)

I watched "Der Untergang" last night... it was very well done and interesting :ermm:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I've got the warriors netflix coming this week... then the list has both Xmen movies Batman unbreakable, swordfish...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have a stack of DVDs I've bought sitting here.  You guys decide what I watch next. 

Let's see. 

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

The Exorcist: The Beginning

Constantine

Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera is superlatively written, acted, sung and directed (and produced, and set-dressed, and the properties are first-rate), but if you don't like musical theatre you may not enjoy it.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Da VInci COde should be renamed the Da Vinci Mold.  I rather watch Highlander 2: The Sickening over that crap.

Highlander 2 was never made. It was just a bad dream.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Omen

horrible, just see the original, dont bother with the remake

Poseidon is another worthless remake. It has a few genuinely tense moments, but it mostly feels like a made-for-TV movie. Wait for it to come on cable.