Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

I watched Commando with my grandma when I was 14. That was...both interesting and highly arousing. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Munich - Great Flim. Can't say anything negative about it.

X2: X-Men United - Great stuff. No resemblance to the comic characters I know and love but a good action flick anyway. I enjoyed it more than the 1st X film.

Band of Brothers - Last 7 episodes. Highly recommended. If you have not seen this series do so NOW!

Underworld.

I will be buying Underworld 2 tomorrow when its released on DVD.  :devil:

Pardon me but... why?

Because it

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Underworld.

I will be buying Underworld 2 tomorrow when its released on DVD.  :)

Pardon me but... why?

Because it

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Doom: Unedited

Surprisingly, this movie wasnt total crap and I actually liked the first person view it switched to briefly close to the end.

Question: OK, so the tongue shooting bad guys all had psychopathic "gene markers" and turned into those big bad guys. What was the deal with all the others that just kinda looked like zombies?

Doom: Unedited

Surprisingly, this movie wasnt total crap and I actually liked the first person view it switched to briefly close to the end.

Question: OK, so the tongue shooting bad guys all had psychopathic "gene markers" and turned into those big bad guys. What was the deal with all the others that just kinda looked like zombies?

They were just ugly to begin with.

Date Movie - Dissapointing. Very, very few genuine funny moments, and just not up to par with other movies of its ilk like Scary Movie, Loaded Weapon or Not Another Teen Movie.

Meh.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Date Movie - Dissapointing. Very, very few genuine funny moments, and just not up to par with other movies of its ilk like Scary Movie, Loaded Weapon or Not Another Teen Movie.

Meh.

Dude I frickin' warned you. Don't cry to me when you are on your death bed and you want that 88 minutes back.