TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Bumpage

waiting for this so i can reinstall KOTOR2

OMG you heretic! You uninstalled it in the first place? :p

60 issues to go! I can taste it :D

yeah, i'd already finished it like 3 or 4 times

now i'm just waiting for this so i can see all this extra stuff

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

This is a restoration not an expansion. A restoration adds cut content back into a game. An expansion adds additional content that never existed for the game.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Gee guys go easy on him. I think he referred "extras" as the "extra playtime" given by the restored content, and considering that the game was published in a "damaged" way (or so we fans claim) you COULD say that this would be "extra" content (although the the files were still there in the game but not used). So from LA's point of view, this would be 'extra content' I guess. :lol:

Remember it's a Mod. Wether you call it restoration or anything else doesn't matter, a Mod modifies a a game, often through adding MORE content to the game and very rarely just changing the game settings. :ermm:

And we're up on 62 issues again :o

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Its been more then a month that the bug count has been in the 60's (which means that not even 6 bugs have been fixed in a month)

and considering were in spring break, this is going waaaaaaaay to slow

The DarkSide Clouds Everything

And now it's up to 64 again... :ermm:

You have to give the guys that, they do testing that puts many "commercial" products to shame (especially when you check their bug tracker what the issues are that they find) :lol:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And now it's up to 64 again... >_<

You have to give the guys that, they do testing that puts many "commercial" products to shame (especially when you check their bug tracker what the issues are that they find) >_<

I would venture that 3/4 if not more are us.

(Quote taken from TG's thread on Lucasforums, Dashus commenting on the count of bugs in the project)

I'd say that I agree and that it's logical that it's like this. If you implement something basically that shouldn't be there, of course it will come in conflict with the current content, it's the same thing with mapmaking in Warcraft 3 for instance, if you make some triggers - ALWAYS expect it to bug somewhat, even if you're experienced as a mapmaker. It's the same thing with modding <---nobody is perfect, it's natural for things to bug >_<

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Its been more then a month that the bug count has been in the 60's (which means that not even 6 bugs have been fixed in a month)

and considering were in spring break, this is going waaaaaaaay to slow

The people working on TSLRP are not getting paid, but doing this in their spare time so don't begrudge them a life away from the project. Besides I was expecting the count to rise quite a bit as things went on, new bugs were bound to creep in.

Eek! New Major bug found!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Eek! New Major bug found!

I'm sure they'll get it fixed, Xard. Though, this is a bit annoying now. I mean, I'm not annoyed at them. They're brilliant for doing this favor for us, but about the fact that another darn bug popped up. I'm sure it's more frustrating for them.

I'm slowly convinced the bugs are just a "delay tactic" used to yank our chains further and further... ;)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Its all just a ruse to disguise the fact that it was already released a month ago.

=]

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, thats very good to know.

These people all deserve a knighthood for this. And who knows? When the project is released, I may have enough money to buy the computer version of K2!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

These people all deserve a knighthood for this. And who knows? When the project is released, I may have enough money to buy the computer version of K2!

I'm sure the Old Republic would be glad to knight them all, collectively. =]

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's selling for like 20 bucks. :lol:

Yeah, but I have to work up the energy to earn the money. That is a challenge in itself.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

It's selling for like 20 bucks. :blink:

Yeah, but I have to work up the energy to earn the money. That is a challenge in itself.

The other day I say a new copy for about $17 on Amazon.com but I don't know if it's still there

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I found it on Ebay for

61 :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)