TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... :shifty:

It's heading in the right direction. Quick! Somebody lock up the beta testers and throw the keys away :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That sounds like a medical problem. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... 56... :shifty:

It's heading in the right direction. Quick! Somebody lock up the beta testers and throw the keys away :)

So close... :shifty:

Oh my goodness gracious me oh my! It's down to 56. What a wonderful surprise when I looked here. :woot:

Definately! I was like OMG! :yucky: when I checked the progress :) Gj TG!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Let them release it when they feel like it. If they want a bug free initial release then I say go for it. :shrugz:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Release it as is I say. :ermm:

Because you fail to understand the conspiracy. The entire project is just a tease to yank our chains. It will never be finished. And eventually, when they get bored of playing the "bugs keep appearing" game, they'll be down to like 5 bugs and they'll all of a sudden "get a letter from LA telling them to abandon the project", at which the KOTOR community will get into a serious uproar, only to find out it indeed was all an act to deceive the people. >_<

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

they'll be down to like 5 bugs and they'll all of a sudden "get a letter from LA telling them to abandon the project", at which the KOTOR community will get into a serious uproar, only to find out it indeed was all an act to deceive the people. >_<

Don't you even dare say that. It's going to come out and bug-free. *Knocks on wood*

*thread pruned* (Let's take it as read that everyone concurs with everyone else, and move on.)

I wonder if TSLRP is trying to stamp out as many of the tweak and feature problems before handling the four remaining 'minor' bugs. As soon as it hits build 0.8b1 there's going to be a sudden upsurge of interest, so they might want to have it nearly ready for release by that time. I don't know - do bug test organisers think like that?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I wonder if TSLRP is trying to stamp out as many of the tweak and feature problems before handling the four remaining 'minor' bugs. As soon as it hits build 0.8b1 there's going to be a sudden upsurge of interest, so they might want to have it nearly ready for release by that time. I don't know - do bug test organisers think like that?

They could do-I guess it depends on the difficulty of the problems. It could be that one or more of the feature/tweak problems is something that is going to take a while to sort out, and they'd rather deal with them before the increasing interest and the inevitable 'when is is ready?' questions from reaching the next build. Of course it could be that the 'minor' issues are harder to solve, so they are concentrating on the feature/tweak issues so people can see progress is being made.

Hah! build 0.7b26 is up.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy