TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

does anyone know what happened with the M4-78 restauration project?

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

link doesn't work darth mortis :( thanks anyway!

so sad, looked great...

Edited by Enha_Dyone

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

sry for double post...can't edit the other: DOWN TO 38!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE BACK UP TO 200 WITH 20 MAJOR ISSUES?!

Oh wait, wrong project.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Slowly getting there... :thumbsup:

Slowly, but surely. Seems like the Force is with us...

these guys are doing a fantastic job. I had a read through the issues in their Mantis system - it's amazing some of the things they're working through.

Go guys!!!

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

A thought just flashed through my mind (incredible, isn't it?)

"Maybe it's time for a new progress report?" was the thought

I think it's about time we get another one. Sure we have all seen the progress that's been made, but maybe a new little video to tease the audience would be nice :thumbsup:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

The 3 damn minors are still there...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The 3 damn minors are still there...

Lately, it seems like they've been tracking down alot of the feature and trivial ones. No matter, it just means that the 0.8 and and 0.9-iterations will be fewer :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

... Because it's better for the team to spend time on the video than finish the project ... :sweat:

Of course, we're all here for the videos ....right? >_<

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Video will appear if Wild Storm makes one. (He's beta tester)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

so happy to see the restoration project is still going :) i loved kotor2 but always wished it had been completed, if team gizka finishes this id be forever greatfull to them :( its be a first in history i think fans finishing a game that was released half done :brows:

keeping down keeping down...0.8 version is near!

Edited by Enha_Dyone

"MINOR IS DOWN, REPEAT, MINOR IS DOWN"

"Good job Rogue 11"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"MINOR IS DOWN, REPEAT, MINOR IS DOWN"

"Good job Rogue 11"

let's have a party mate! >_<