TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

I feel something, a disturbance in the force... oops wrong thing. I'm happy that they are almost done. Of course if it was a cruel joke, I'm coming for you guys! AND I'll find a mob too :ermm::sweat::)

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

:skeptical: How about you guys start to get excited when it hits 0.9z99.

Thats probably true, I was crazy excited when they switched over to this new bug listing format from the old expanding progress bars for each module that were almost all at 100%. I think its been a year since then :p

Please don't jump down my throat for asking this, because I only drop by to check on this project every few months... but there seems to be an excitement building. Is there as estimated ETA yet? I've looked forward to this for so very long...

Please don't jump down my throat for asking this, because I only drop by to check on this project every few months... but there seems to be an excitement building. Is there as estimated ETA yet? I've looked forward to this for so very long...

When its done. :yucky:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I know exactly how you feel, but there really isn't an ETA that they've given. The number of bugs/issues to be fixed is creeping ever lower, but slowly, slowly... They probably have no more idea when they'll be finished than we do.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Should be done by Christmas.

Of some year.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yahoo, down to 49 Bugs. Possible release by the end of the summer? o:)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Ah yes, it will be all over by Christmas, now where have I heard that before. Then it was about an extra 6 or so months.

I presume that it's the amount of free time and will that bring those bugs down more than anything else. Thanks for the good work so far TG!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Ah yes, it will be all over by Christmas, now where have I heard that before. Then it was about an extra 6 or so months.

Ive heard it somewhere before as well.... Maybe another four years or so then?

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Down to 48 >_<

We're a few weeks away from another spike in the bug count

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Back to 49 :aiee: at least they only have 3 minors till a build change. Keep up the good work. :-

Don't panic! :aiee: Don't panic!!! :aiee:

Why should I panic when you're doing it for me :grin: Or could do it for me at any rate :aiee:

Acctually I was talking about WWII, how they all presumed Operation Market Garden was going to be a success, and thus allow armour across the Rhine and into Germany, ending the war by Christmas.

Monty was ignorant bastard in that operation :aiee:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)