Star Wars Fan Art

*Fangirl sqeal* (w00t) (w00t) :p:p

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Woah, Zulu! That's sweet! :)

One thing I would love to see from any capable artist is a Revan/Bastila pic showing the two of them on the Star Forge after their big confronation and Bastila's redemption. Perhaps the two of them could be in a loving embrace? :wub: Perhaps even kissing?

I have yet to see that from any artist, and I think it'd be great.

That's a sweet pic Sentry, where did you get it from, and do they have more?

They sure do! Check this one out!

I'm still trying to figure out who this is. I think it might be concept art for Revan as a Jedi and Bioware never got around to it; or something like that.

This one, I think, is the playable Revan. I mean, they resemble each other alot.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Got another one if people are interested :)

post-13365-1124480541_thumb.jpg

Carth and Revan - basically after Revan finally comes home (presumadely if s\he does come home) - nice mushy one. :shifty:  Hardly an original idea but what the hey? o:)

I do not like Carth's arm though - is it too short?

Zulu, that is a nice picture. Carth really looks like Carth, and that looks just like the model used for one of the female Revans. :) Nicely done!

You know, you were asking about the arm. I think the overall length is probably OK, although I would take some away from the forearm and lengthen the upper arm with what you take away, then it should be fine. With photoshop that is easy to do. :) But I think if you look at Revan's head it looks pretty big compared to Carth's. By making her head smaller that may in and of itself make Carth's arm look OK.

Just a few comments from artist to another. The use of colors and the values used work very well together. :)

Got another one if people are interested :)

post-13365-1124480541_thumb.jpg

Carth and Revan - basically after Revan finally comes home (presumadely if s\he does come home) - nice mushy one. :thumbsup:  Hardly an original idea but what the hey? :p

I do not like Carth's arm though - is it too short?

(w00t)

That's so beautiful Zulu... I love it! :wub:

:wub: *fangirl squeal* :wub:

I don't think his arm is too short... I'm just slightly curious as to what has made Revvy look so startled... :-"

Excellent work :D

DL

P.S. @ all artists: I am totally against Malak related art! :- :ph34r:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

dont fret people, I got a pic of bastila and a comical revan...and here it is--Bastila --

well bastila had to be my favorite character out of both of da games. Now... it was my guess, that she was the best because of her overall awesomeness...I had fun drawing this pic, as you can see with revan :p anyway hope you folks like... :cool:

:thumbsup:

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

HUGE thanks for all the comments. Glad you all liked it :D

Points taken into consideration - many thanks again - measured up, I think Revan's head is actually about the same height as Carth's, but it does looked oversized, so I will alter that slightly - and the arm as well, bring the elbow slightly forward to redistribute the lengths of the fore and upper arm. Making Revan's head smaller may well eliminate much of the arm problem, but in retrospect, I still think the arm still looks a little duff. Cheers for the precise observations, I'll look into getting them done ASAP :)

Just need to do that, make the bodies slightly thicker in my Juhani/Bastila/Revan pic, and add a ь and make it гибелью into my Juhani flying pic thingy and then I think I'm ready to send them all off to KOTORfanmedia :)

Moving on, that's a very neat sketch, dude. Love it :)

I did another quick pic last night - I'm switching from style to style - most of them being heavy, emphasis on detail, these ones are much more simplistic...because I don't fancy spending ages doing them...:p

post-13365-1124611027_thumb.jpg

Ermm... interesting picture the_dude... :huh:

Artistically speaking it's pretty good... sketching with a mechanical pencil isn't easy so it's a great effort :shifty:

That's superb Zulu... had me giggling quite loudly :D

Simpler pictures are often better than their more complicated counterparts... my stuff is always more simple... :-"

DL

P.S. @ the_dude: I would've preferred to see the Angelina Jolie version...

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

(w00t) Wow! great work everyone!!! :thumbsup::wub: I have been away from this thread for too long and/or spamming to take notice of all the awesome art going on!! Props to all!

the dude: That is an awesome pic of Bastila! ::fanboy sigh:: (if i was a girl i would squeal for sure) :thumbsup::p:wub:

The bottom is sure weird (in a good way) :blink:

Zulu: More awesome art from you once again, i love it as normal, keep the art up!! :wub:

lmao, ladies...the thing about revan is my stupid sense of humor XD

but thanks for the comments everyone I appreciate it :thumbsup:

the_dude: Her face kinda makes her look like an Asian/Japanese Bastila - maybe it's the eyes...

great work!

the bottom was uhhh, interesting...

actually, I was thinkin she looked more filipino when i was drawing her...but it doesnt matter because she's coruscanty! :thumbsup:"

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Oh no, children. you can spam on your own time. Don't clog up the thread!

Thedude- Excellent Bastila. Brilliant! You should make more, man! :wub:

Zulu- Ha! Hilarious! That's great Zulu. Major props! :lol:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The master file size is only roughly 14MB - while the Bastila pic master file size is 178MB...

Yes. Eep.

Crikey! :sorcerer: What kind of monster resolution are you working in?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Crikey! :o What kind of monster resolution are you working in?

Oh, 3663x3629 ^_^ :-

I didn't even attempt to add the background until I had halved the size of the dimensions - otherwise I would still probably be rendering. That's not the biggest I've done though.

There's a map I did, which dimensions are 5076x3702. The master file's happily chirping along at over 307MB...

Even the .jpg's 5MB... :sorcerer:"