Star Wars Fan Art

Nope, it's actually all me.  Unless that's what you meant. 

I just recorded each track seperate and played each instrument.

That way I get more money, don't have to worry about your drummer not showing up on time....or exploding....

:thumbsup: Thats even more impressive! Its good quality too!!

Before any of you mods think of locking/pruning this topic again, i'd like to say im talking about Lord Satasn's art here :blink:

I made an attempt at the Starforge scene Mothie suggested.

After repeated frustrating attempts to draw male Revan's face, I have finally given up.

As you can see I have unleashed my anger at poor Revan. :wub:

Sorry, Mothman. Hopefully, a better version will turn up soon.

Ooh... I like it Julian! Great work!

I think Revan looks quite handsome... :thumbsup:"

I demand more art from you! :p

DL

P.S. You're more of an artist than I am :D

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Haha, then I would be like that guy who played spock, singing about hobbits!

I don't know, it might be a bad spot on my record for "behind the Music" when I'm famous

we dont want that surfacing heh

But thank you, also, I don't mean to be a whore, but business IS business and if any of you like my music I do sell records but I won't get into here, if you're interested PM me.

There is so much that I can say I'm not happy about in this picture, but I did promise you guys something.

post-4686-1124787876_thumb.jpg

Basically, it's a battle weary Bastila, (which is why her hair is how it is).

I understand that she needs plently of work, before she looks anywhee near battle weary.

it doesn't even look like her. I'm absolutely no good at drawing the likenesses of people (unless they are anime, but KOTOR isn't anime is it).

I'm not sure when I have this finsihed, because right now, I'm waiting for some new skin tone colouring pencils. I'll finsih this when I get those colouring pencils.

I see sentry lurking around.....hmmm....

Ya, thats what I do late at night when I should be sleeping... :lol:

BTW, Someday soon I will finish Satasn...

At the moment, I have several stitches in my upper back, so its kind of uncomfortable to draw anything o:)

Julian - that Bastilla/Revan pic is great. Great job with Bastilla's face and figure...

Nice :(

I agree, sort of. Critique should be added when needed.

I mean, how can one improve his work if not by fair critique?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hello!

here are a pic I 've done of Atris' redemption with a female exile...

(sorry if it is a little big here...I'm not pro with my scanner yet...) :">

This picture is a few pages posts down in Julianw's post

Just tell if you want to have it shown here though...

-Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is so much that I can say I'm not happy about in this picture, but I did promise you guys something.

post-4686-1124787876_thumb.jpg

Basically, it's a battle weary Bastila, (which is why her hair is how it is).

I understand that she needs plently of work, before she looks anywhee near battle weary.

it doesn't even look like her. I'm absolutely no good at drawing the likenesses of people (unless they are anime, but KOTOR isn't anime is it).

I'm not sure when I have this finsihed, because right now, I'm waiting for some new skin tone colouring pencils. I'll finsih this when I get those colouring pencils.

Very good job, and it does look like Bastila..I noticed it was her before I read the rest of your post.

Kotorfanatic - Nice picture of Bastila. :( The messy hair is a nice touch and goes a long way into showing her as "battle weary". And don't be so hard on yourself! The pose you choose for the Bastila picture is a good one. Getting the arm in proper prespective can be tough. I like to use a photo reference if I am not sure how something is going to look. You can make the picture as realistic or as cartoony as you want to, even with a photo reference -- it just allows you to see how things fit together and allows you to see body parts in relationship to one another. From anime to photorealism, having a reference can help out! And hey, don't be afraid to show more contrast in your picture, whether now or when you get those colored pencils. Pick out the darkest parts of your picture (by shadow or simply dark colors) and make them dark! A llitle contrast never hurt a picture. :)

I hope you let us all see the picture once its colored and other pictures, too!

Overly harsh comments that have no constructive criticism or merit will result in a formal warning

What's overly harsh commenting? Can we say "that pic is bad" or "ugly"?

Anyway, that Dyone pic is good. I can't really appreciate that style, but you draw well.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Anyway, that Dyone pic is good. I can't really appreciate that style, but you draw well.

Thanks anyway :">

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------