Star Wars Fan Art

Lord Satasn- Hey, I am am glad you like it! :lol: The added text looks good too! Glad I was able to visualize your character right the first time. Its hard to capture what people are looking for in a character drawing.

Draken Fett - I suppose that depends what you are looking for. :lol: But it can take some time for me to get around to drawing a picture; just ask Lord Satasn.

And thanks, Julian. Its a different style than my other pics, but with a Sith Lord, its always good to have a lot of black in the picure. :p

Yes, Shryke, the pic rawks. :p

Harry- Okay, I was thinking along the lines of....my Exile? *gasp* Basically, I chose the short haired Hispanic head, wore a Dark Jedi Master Robe, used an orange lightsaber, and was a Sith Lord. Name: Darth Kronos (don't laugh!). He's also what I use for fan fics usually. I can wait, so you can take your time. You think you can do it?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Yes, Shryke, the pic rawks.  :ninja:

Harry- Okay, I was thinking along the lines of....my Exile? *gasp* Basically, I chose the short haired Hispanic head, wore a Dark Jedi Master Robe, used an orange lightsaber, and was a Sith Lord.  Name: Darth Kronos (don't laugh!). He's also what I use for fan fics usually. I can wait, so you can take your time. You think you can do it?

Draken, let me see what I can come up with. Are your fan fics on KotorFanmedia? Maybe I could read some of your stuff to get an idea of your character's personality (aside from being an evil Sith Lord of course. . . ) :lol:

Well...

post-13365-1124149342_thumb.jpg

I thought the faces I was drawing tormenting her were a bit oppressive, so I drew a happy little face in the left hand corner, if people can recognise who it is?

I'm looking at you DL and Julian? :lol:

Hope you likes :lol:

Oh, me likes lots :D :lol:

I can see Bender... but maybe that's wishful thinking :lol:

Great work everyone :ninja:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Revan---ok I fixed the problem

bah, I was tired of tryin to figure out how to use the image tag...sorry...uh yeah so here is one of my interpretations of revan :cool: hope ya dig

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Hi all!

Cool stuff....Sentry is such a tease! I think he forgot about me!

Sorry, I've just got a lot to do at the moment... :thumbsup:

I have been out camping in the wilderness of easter Washington for the last 4 days and I never got around to doing any drawing as I wanted to.

Lord Satasn, here is your Dark Lord you were asking for. It took a couple of tries, but here it is. I am waiting to see the whole body picture finished by Sentry, but here is a closeup of him removing the hood on his cloak. . . .

lordsatasnbw0tw.th.jpg

Sweet :lol:

Anywho, I abandoned my last Lord Satasn attempt because I lost interest in it. I have a much more dark and dynamic concept in the works now. I just have to sit down and draw it...

post-5816-1124259199_thumb.jpg

PS:

Kor - as always, your stuff is always great :)

Keep up the great work!