Star Wars Fan Art

Anyway, I was just thinking about the pic as I posted it and thought I could get away with tilting Carth's head slightly - I think this works much better. Thoughts? :)

post-13365-1124644178_thumb.jpg

The head tilt works. Its subtle, yet adds a bit of tenderness. Wow I sound like a ****. I'm not, even though there is nothing wrong with that... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Cheers again :)

That's now gone off to KOTORfanmedia

Don't really know what you guys are talking about :"> , but still I say good job!

The added mustache is a nice touch. :)

Actually, unfortunately that was a mistake (technically)

I overlooked the layer containing Carth's 'tash and beard when it came to rotate his head - so in the pic up there, it's quite badly out of place sadly :thumbsup:

Problem rectified - but you can't see much of the beard at all now...

Anyway, had a absolutely fantastic idea for my next one - but that may have to wait. I'm moving house over the next couple of days, so I'll get it done just as soon as I find the time. :*;)

the dude- Nice Bastila pic. I agree, she does look phillipino (sp?), but the pose and values used are nice.

Zulu - the picture is looking good, the one with Carth and Revan. And the new one is simpler, like you said, and very funny.

Keep the pictures coming!

After repeated frustrating attempts to draw male Revan's face, I have finally given up.

As you can see I have unleashed my anger at poor Revan. :thumbsup:

Great job, although I don't think her character would ever end up having a romantic ending like that.

Revan's face reminds me of the Bean movie when he "fixes" Whistler's Mother.

post-10482-1124693543_thumb.jpg post-10482-1124693588_thumb.jpg

David: oh god, god of god!

post-10482-1124694343_thumb.jpg

(btw, Revan's right hand is coming out of her shoulder)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Julian, that looks very good. Especially Revan's face :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Everyone who creates something for other to enjoy, should be called an artist. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Curse you Zulu! After opening your gigantic map picture all my programs stopped responding....

Julian - That picture is awesome :ermm:

Zulu - Can't wait for the Mira pic. I wish I knew how to colour things in Photoshop...

P.S. There've been too many additions for me to comment on all, so I'll just say 'Great art!'

:o That sure is one hot Bastila pic you drew there Julianw!! :lol: :lol: I love it!

LOL@dufflover's version!!

Just one question on the Bastila and Revan pic: Why did you not finish the Revan's face there Julian? IMO i find Revan the easiest to draw, since no-one will know what you intended him/her to actually look like :p

maybe he keeps revans face ambiguous to please all?

Anyways, great art. I look forward to see more! I also agree with Muso, an artist is anyone in the creative field who produces works of his/her own to express something they are passionate about.

Since I can't draw, here is my art for you guys.

www.myspace.com/michaeloliva