Character Look-a-likes

• 2 weeks later...

Young Don Johnson kind of has that Mical smile...

miami-vice-dj5a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I dunno... I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think Mical might be more... attractive. *gasp*

That smile is creepier than Mical's.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Carth :- :

ron-liv-1.jpg

And no, that was not an excuse for me to be looking for pictures of RonCarth... *ahem*... I mean, Ron Livingston on the internet... :("

DL

P.S. Don Johnson is all kinds of scary ;)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Who wouldn't???

(I'm currently having a "Can't sleep... Don Johnson'll eat me" moment. I have to stop looking at the picture, but I CAN'T!) :ph34r:

*narrows eyes suspiciously* I know what this is about... LadyCrimson is secretly trying to convert us Atton/Carth/other fangirls to Mical fangirls by showing us pictures of terrifying people who make his teeth and smile look normal in comparison... and the next thing you know, we'll be finding Mical attractive.

*points finger accusingly*

I'M ON TO YOU! IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK!!!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Who wouldn't???

(I'm currently having a "Can't sleep... Don Johnson'll eat me" moment. I have to stop looking at the picture, but I CAN'T!) :ph34r:

*narrows eyes suspiciously* I know what this is about... LadyCrimson is secretly trying to convert us Atton/Carth/other fangirls to Mical fangirls by showing us pictures of terrifying people who make his teeth and smile look normal in comparison... and the next thing you know, we'll be finding Mical attractive.

:thumbsup::blink:

sig2.gif

Who wouldn't???

There, there... Once you start down that path, forever it controls your destiny.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

RonCarth will save us!  (w00t)

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but he really DOES look like Carth. Something about his eyebrows (and the hair, of course).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

to paraphrase BM from 8bit theatre: SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS ON A POGO STICK, Who the heck is Juhani?

And Silver, young Donnie doesn't look like he wants to eat me, only like he wants to be Raiden in a Metal Gear Solid 2 Adaption.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I dunno... I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think Mical might be more... attractive. *gasp*

That smile is creepier than Mical's.

Whoa, scary, but true. It must be a plot. Although, I could certainly live with Livingston as Carth (pardon the atrocious pun).

Anyway, look what the Katt dragged in!

cast_katt.jpg

He;'s as Atton as Atton...I'm sure you all know the rest lol.

BTW Silver, the sequel fic is great, I have to add some reviews at FF.net

Royal

I have no idea what you're talking about. :thumbsup:"

johnsn_old.jpg

EDIT: sorry, can't help myself...

johnson_grin2.jpg

johnson_grin.jpg

Ok...I altered the last one a little... :wub:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

BTW Silver, the sequel fic is great, I have to add some reviews at FF.net

Yay!

Ah likes reviews! Just finished writing chapter 17 late last night. :blink: I guess ch 14 should be going up any day now.

I really wish you had posted that pic of Nicky Katt AFTER those other pics of Don Johnson that LadyCrimson posted up... Cause now I'm shuddering all over the place.

*scrolls back to Nicky Katt picture*

*sighs in relief*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------