Character Look-a-likes

Calm down. You don't have to get huffy just because I'm calling you contrary, I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just stating what I think your doing.

If I truly were the arse that you imagine me to be, I wouldn't have made those comments to Darth Launch in such good jest, now would I? I just think that that little exchange of posts, like so much else, must have passed above you're head like a morning breeze.

And I don't post incoherent Gibberish, I am just grammatically incorrect. The only time I'm grammatically correct is when I get REALLY peeved.

Are you familiar with the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", Schmalax?

advanced mind huh, let me laugh  ;)

I see that you too might wanna look above you with the occasional post, but nooo, irony schmirony I see...

Since I feel like everyone is going insane except me, my advanced mind starts telling me it's the other way 'round! :thumbsup:

Check your nipples for detonation caused by excitation.

I did, but I'm not entirely comfortable with telling you what I saw, okay? :">

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

your point being that your an adult and you lose your time on a game forum arguing with teenagers? oh yeah I forgot, you have an advanded mind sorry, :thumbsup: lol lighten up, it's just a thread about who looks like a kotor caracter.plus I agree with you

and darth launch, since when are children's opinions not allowed?

ohh, sorry I ruin the conversation then , ish I didnt want to disturb your great debate by saying my opinion  >_<

Your "opinion" was being rude when I made a self-distanced joke, which is a sure-fire way to activate Mista Evil Spamma From Hell Darth "Evil-Eyez" Schmarth. Now go away or I'll get unpleasant.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Aha! You have been staring at your monitor, and I bet it was at the highest resolution, too. it's not too late to save your eyesight, Launchie, but you have to renounce all Carth and Atton fandom! Do it, for the sake of your sight.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT