Character Look-a-likes

HELLLO FAVORITE HANDMAIDEN I WOULD LOVE TO CHARGE UP YOUR CARGO RAMP WOOO HOOOO

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

hmmm he'd have to grow hair and get rid of the gell. then take up gambleing and get rid of the tatts

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

PRESIDENT OF THE NICKY KATT STALKERS' CLUB (

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

right you are, besides, who knows what thw Nicky Katt Stalkers Club is planning at this very moment :D .

Well, as the president, I can tell you that what I have planned right now is staring at the wall for a while... then maybe work a bit on my fic, cause that chapter 11's just not going to write itself... and then go to work tomorrow.

Yeah... I'd really be concerned if I was in Nicky Katt's shoes. I mean, this weekend I watched that Friends episode he's in because my buddy brought in the DVD when he came to visit me from out of town... and maybe sometime over the next couple weeks I might, you know, watch that movie of Katt's I bought three weeks ago for $5 and still haven't watched. Yup, this has restraining order written ALL over it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

she's actually got him tied up in a warehouse :ph34r:

Dammit, Flatus! I told you that in confidence! See if I ever tell you any secrets again.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

First, I think Atton probably does have tattoos, maybe a heart tat with the Exile's name in it. As far as the Nicky Katt stalkers club, I'd be more than happy to fill the "secretary of stalking" position lol.

The Friends ep? lol, I just watched an ep of King of the Hill just to hear his voice for 2 (or less) mins! (okay i might have watched it anyway--funny ep) I also found out that he plays a break-dancing Hitler in "Full Frontal"--go figure. At least soon Nick stal...fans won't have to search hard for him--his new show will be coming out soon! And yes, he does look that much like Atton. Hope the authorities don't locate that warehouse!

harrysenate27.jpg

Had to add this one, reminds me a bit of the Atton/Exile fights...slighty anyway:

harryNronnie4.jpg

Royal

looks like she's staring at us as if we are insane

*ding! ding! ding!* We have a winner! :p I was going to go with metadigital's "incredulity", but this is better. :wub:

I also have another one where Lilah looks really PO'd... I figured I'd save that one for days when I haven't had my coffee. :wub:

I also found out that he plays a break-dancing Hitler in "Full Frontal"--go figure.
Yup, that's the movie I've got at home that I haven't watched yet... I was at Blockbuster about three weeks ago looking at their selection of used DVDs and VHS tapes, and they had Full Frontal on video for $5... I couldn't really pass that up. Even if he does look rather awful in a Hitler mustache.

*gawks at Harry Senate pics* :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Carth... definitely Carth.

ep76_jack_at_table.jpg

18ab29c2f7.jpg

ronlivingston.jpg

4760671.jpg

Okay, I'll stop now.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Don't look at ME! I'm not stalking Ron Livingston... That was mostly for Launch's benefit.

Besides, the guy likely already is on the lookout for stalkers: after all, he's a Hollywood actor, and he's hot.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------