Character Look-a-likes

k i'm going to have to say no... For Carth i would have to say Ryan Renolds would do the job, but he's just a funny man

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This is the best Carth anybody's come up with so far!

...And she does kind of look like my Revan as well! ;)

(And thank you for reminding me that I've been meaning to pick up the Office Space DVD. :p)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

i'm surprised this was revived. Ummmmmmm... to be completely horrible, Tom Cruise as Carth!

I forgot how to spell Kernal with a militaristic spelling.... wahhhhhhh :"(

I forgot how to spell Kernal with a militaristic spelling.... wahhhhhhh :"(

It's Colonel

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

i was watching House tonight, and the carth lookalike from office space was on it!!

he was playing some sick baseball player or something, but all i could think about was "its carth!!". and the mical lookalike on House (dont know his name) was asking carth (see! i cant help calling him carth!!) for a urine sample.

i was sitting there thinking "why does disciple want some of carth's pee?!!?"

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Hahaha!

Man, I need to get cable again. Or to find a place where I can download this episode.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

NOOOOOOOOOO! Cable companies are evil monopolies

Well, you won't find any arguments here... I got free cable for over three years because (I'm assuming) the previous tenants hooked up their cable illegally. And while I generally am honest to a fault, I felt no guilt whatever over that. (And then they disconnected me... and I decided that at that point, I was just not watching enough TV to bother re-connecting the cable)

You're not getting my money, Rogers! *shakes fist*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------