Character Look-a-likes

Why does going to Cambridge imply family wealth? Or did ppl have to pay in the 70's?

Hugh laurie is lead actor in hospital drama House ...

I could be badly mistaken but they both have Upper Class accents -- and England is such a classist society.

Didn't know the House thing, that would tip things in his favour, though Mr Fry has done his share of films, too; and he is a successful writer.

it is Nick's birthday today

It is? *looks at date* Hey, it is! (why did I know this?)

Mother's Day, May 11, 1920 was my father and his twin sister's birthday. Happy birthday Dad and Auntie Joy. o:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have to agree w/Baley - based purely on photos I've seen, not personality placed on top of photos, Nick looks nothing like Atton.  :o

There really isn't anyone that looks like atton to me, yet - there's only men who kinda have his attitude stance/expression/body-shape, and such. No real face look-a-likes, to me.

Course, that could be cause he's a cartoon.... o:)"

It is a lot easier to note the likeness after seeing some films. Nick usually always plays the Atton type character. However, I still think the likeness is pretty close, ofcourse I'm totally biased. I did acknowledge that Joe Flanigan is acceptable though! He is a great actor--actually this thread has caused me to become unfortunately addcited to SG-Atlantis, which isn't the worst thing in the world.

Royal

• 5 weeks later...

Whoa, I have been gone for a while. Been in a Star Wars daze since Episode III came out I suppose. Anyway, I came across some clips of a show that Nick will be starring in on ABC. Here is a link to the clips, I think that these should convince everybody that Nick is the perfect Atton look-a-like!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/schedule/2005-...heevidence.html

(there are three clips at the bottom of the page)

Royal

OMG, you have no idea how happy this has made me! :lol:

*looks around uncomfortably, clears throat*

Um... I mean... yeah, that looks all right. ;)"

(Welcome back! I was wondering what had happened to you!)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

OMG, you have no idea how happy this has made me! :thumbsup:

*looks around uncomfortably, clears throat*

Um... I mean... yeah, that looks all right. :-"

My thoughts exactly. I need only add this: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

^There, that should be enough. :huh::-"

P.S. The show can suck for all I care, I am definately going to watch it!

Oh yeah, and I'm usually not this crazy, my inner fangirl has only recently come out and I'm still learning to cope with it. :)

sig2.gif

Oh yeah, and I'm usually not this crazy, my inner fangirl has only recently come out and I'm still learning to cope with it. :huh:

We should start a support group.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

This is sort of becoming the Nicky Katt appreciation thread, but I had to post these new pics from "The Evidence":

http://tv.zap2it.com/photos/index/0,1237,z...|105615,00.html

http://tv.zap2it.com/photos/index/0,1237,z...|105616,00.html

There are a few others on there as well.

To keep this from totally becoming the Nicky Katt thread, I will post a pic of a Disciple look-a-like. I think I posted it before, but after watching House recently, I'm even more convinced:

jesse_spencer4.jpg

Royal

Hey Royal,

I'm sure that guy used to be in Neighbours (an Australian soap).... :blink:

Anyways, he does have a creepy resemblence to Disciple... but he still isnt anywhere near revolting enough to truly turn my stomach...

DL

P.S. I apologise to any Disciple fans (if there are any) but I can't help the way I feel ;)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You are all going about it the wrong way. I believe the most popular club would be: Stalking Nicky Katt - and what to do if you get caught...

SilverShadow might read it what do 'ya think Silver?

What do you mean, what do I think? ;) I thought it was funny. Or do I give off the impression that I'm one of those people devoid of a sense of humour? Flatus has been teasing me about stalking Nicky Katt for the past couple months. Nothing new there! It's a running joke. :-

RE Disciple lookalike pic... YES! That looks like him so much! I can almost hear him say "You've left me an opening!" Tee-hee...

EDIT: RE Nicky Katt pics posted by Royal: :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DUnno if this was posted but...

Shrek_3_300x435.jpgkb-kotor2-120a.jpg

mean? maybe. theyr'e both kinda gay and have the same weird hair, except prince charming is a bit too DS if put into star wars context.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

theyr'e both kinda gay and have the same weird hair

I don't know why, but that made me laugh.

But yes, Prince Charming had been mentioned before. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Here! I found the real Disciple! Check it!

pug.gif

Oh wait...thats a pug...my bad. They just look soooooo alike. :D

Really though, I found the perfect Kreia!

old-lady-front-face.jpg

:lol:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body