Character Look-a-likes

Not really a look alike...except only if decapitated...

That's a TAD gruesome, isn't it? :blink:

What about Julian Sands as Mical?

Ok, wrong eye color, true...

I dunno, he looks way too EVIL to be Mical...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Meh... I actually thought Selma Blair looked more like Visas.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Oh MAN! Is that what he looks like when he's evil? :blink:

I don't know, the only time I played DS, I had crap influence with Mical, so I never got to see him look evil.

Creepy.

And in that case, I agree. That does kind of look like him.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yeah Mical's a great DSer ^_^

For some reason, I find that picture strangely compelling...

I'm mildly perturbed by this... :ph34r:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Give in to the power of the Darkside! 

:blink:

NEVER!

Well...

Maybe a little... :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

And Han does really look like Atton.

*archs eyebrow* Why cause he's dressed the same? I didn't think he looked anything like Atton, other than the similarity in clothing.

But don't mind me... until I find an exact body double of Atton, I won't agree with ANYBODY in this thread... unless they're talking about how much Nicky Katt looks like him. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Nice try.

Nevermind the fact that you're... oh... 19 years younger than he is... :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Though I will give you this much: the man is hot.

Ditto, I watched an ep of SG Atlantis after seeing Joe Flanigan in a promo where he says "I'm flirting...with an alien" lol. He does act a bit like Atton on the show--he flirts all the time and has a sarcastic attitude. According to IMDb, Joe Flanigan had a history major in college--that is worth a few points in my book :wub:. I still think Nick Katt would be a better choice. He simply looks more like Atton to me. It's easier to see the similarity if you check out one of Nick's movies.

Royal

It's easier to see the similarity if you check out one of Nick's movies.

Yeah... so long as you make sure it's not Sin City... He's in there for about a minute and a half and he's a skinhead with sunglasses and a swastika tatooed on his head... NOT the best basis for comparison... :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

OMG! That's bang on!

(Or maybe I just have a very hazy memory of what Grenn looks like. :wub:)

RE skinhead nazi comment... he actually doesn't look worse than DS Atton. DS Atton was creeping me out, to be quite honest.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------