Character Look-a-likes

Not really Royal seems to be a fan of Silver's FanFic :)"

I made a mistake withe the quote tho :">

I've written on that's not nearly as popular as Silver's or that good... read it? :) (I need more readers...its some kind of weird goal I've got).

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Where's Royal when I need someone to back me up on this??

The cavalry is here.  Nick Katt does look a lot like Atton.  He is also adorable!

DPT981_1030408151356.JPG

Royal

:):wub::wub:

MAN, I love that pic... Yeah, I already had seen that one... Hell, I think I've got a copy saved on my computer. :) And I still say that if you just grow his hair out a bit, he IS Atton (though Nicky does look a lot better with short hair).

And YES! Chapters 16 AND 17 have been uploaded, so they should be showing up on the site... whenever they decide to refresh it. (or if you're THAT impatient, you can always alter the URL :lol: )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

if you just grow his hair out a bit, he IS Atton (though Nicky does look a lot better with short hair).

I think Nick tends to look better with short hair, but here is a shot of him with longer hair (a little difficult to see) from the third season of Boston Public. Nick has the looks, voice and demeanor to pull off Atton's character brilliantly. Nick also does a great job of playing chracters with secrets--who have trouble communicating. Anyway here is the pic: (maybe Lucas will give him a cameo in the new live action SW series he announced)

harryNronnie2.jpg

Meanwhile, I will check out chapters 16 and 17 lol

Royal

Sweet jebus, what has happened to this thread! :devil:

Well I guess its sort of getting back on topic...

I tell you what Baley... for a sum of money I will arrange another meeting with my Bastila look-alike, slip her a sedative and put her on a plane to... wherever the hang it is you live :ermm: That sum of money will be.... one MILLION dollars... muahahaha

Maybe that would get you off these forums for an hour or two :D

- Dan

PS: IM JOKING :p

I tell you what Baley... for a sum of money I will arrange another meeting with my Bastila look-alike, slip her a sedative and put her on a plane to... wherever the hang it is you live original.gif That sum of money will be.... one MILLION dollars... muahahaha

Done but how bout 1 mil.lei :devil:

Canderous...older than Dolf Lundgren is in this picture, but this was taken in 1985, so it would work now, I think.

Canderous Ordo

Carth Onasi... :D

Sorry Fan Girls...

The two popular choices for visas...

#1: The Voice: Do you know how hard it is to find pictures of this woman and clothes?

www.screenhotties.com/ images/photos/102-0212.jpg - Blast link won't work...

#2: The Jaw Line: Just add veil...

Better still...

#3: Baley only...if you have taste...avoid this link.

Btw, how do you show the pictures in the post? It keeps saying "Can't Dynamic link with "" tags...

As an actual Australian person (Wow, I feel like a breed going extinct with that comment), I must once again apologise to the world in regards to Steve Irwin (and a lesser extent Heath Ledger - although he is somewhat talented).

Kurt Russell isn't Australian... is he? No, I'm positive he isn't! Incidentally, Kurty went for the role of Han Solo. So there's some useless trivia.

Not really a look alike...except only if decapitated...

han_solo.jpgkb-kotor2-088a.jpg

Similarities: Jacket, white shirt, dark pants, pack slung round waist, cynical attitude, crushing on one main characters, pilot, dark hair...

Too bad Han doesn't have those cool glove things Atton does.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I can't watch Stargate: Atlantis without Sheppard reminding me of a lightside Atton.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/cast/sheppard/index.html

He's just so Attony.

Well, I don't watch the show, so I really couldn't say... all I've got to base my opinion on is pictures... I don't know, he doesn't really seem like he looks like Atton all that much... maybe I'm just distracted by the hair which is distincly un-Atton. I guess his face kind of looks like Atton's... I'd probably have to actually watch the show to get why people keep saying he looks like Atton.

Though I will give you this much: the man is hot.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

As a perfectly str8 male i will concede that joe flanigan is an attractive man he has nice eyes especially in teh pic i used for my little sketch

That's not very str8 :blink:

Why? Because he's comfortable enough to admit that another man is attractive?

What IS it with most of you guys?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------