Character Look-a-likes

No...not really :blink:" ...Disciple's better looking :blink:

Bite your tongue!

Actually, I thought that Heath Ledger pic did look a bit like Disciple... or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. :shifty:

I also agreed with the "Kavar" one... give him a haircut, and he could look just like him.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

... And Tea Leoni is married to David Duchovny, who was an earlier candiate for Atton!

:blink: Spooky.  :shifty: Very X-Filesish:thumbsup:

Haha!

Well, then, this will be even more spooky...

Since Mira kinda reminds me of Gillian Anderson!

Gillian_Anderson.jpgMira_Anderson.jpg

Nah, gillian wasn't as defined and thin as mira....

Mira always reminded me of that young girl who took care of the olsen twins on there one show...

not full house but when they were older, the college chick....

... And Tea Leoni is married to David Duchovny, who was an earlier candiate for Atton!

:o Spooky.  :o Very X-Filesish:rolleyes:

Haha!

Well, then, this will be even more spooky...

Since Mira kinda reminds me of Gillian Anderson!

Nah, gillian wasn't as defined and thin as mira....

Mira always reminded me of that young girl who took care of the olsen twins on there one show...

not full house but when they were older, the college chick....

No, really, tell us all about this fantasy you have ... :o"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was watching TV tonight and I saw a preview for a movie that had a woman in it that reminded me a lot of the character Visas Marr in the game...

I spent a few minutes on google finding her name and getting a couple of photos. The similarity may not be striking, but I have his memory of her from cruel intentions (i think) and i dunno... in my mind there they sort of look similar, but its easy to scrutinise after having to find static pictures to back it up :lol:

visas-selma.JPG

- Dan

Again i would say only if he keeps his accent. for some reason i find it funny to imagine all of Disciple's lines to be delivered in an Aussie accent.

I think his lines would be more amusing in an Aussie accent as well.  Maybe Paul Hogan, or Steve Irwin could play the role lol.

This is incredibly cliche', but Kurt Russell (in "Soldier) does remind me of Canderous:

soldier.jpg

Royal

You do realise that those two people you mentioned couldn't be more of an exaggeration of the way Australian people speak :lol: (or should I say the Australian accent)

Still, that kurt russell/canderous thing was cool, i couldnt agree more :(

- Dan

lol yeah, I was pretty sure you were just taking the mickey... I just wanted to be sure :lol:

"whaddya we have here? fresh gizka poo!... *picks it up*.... ohh and its still fresh! now what that means is that those little critters must be hiding close by!"

I was watching TV tonight and I saw a preview for a movie that had a woman in it that reminded me a lot of the character Visas Marr in the game...

I spent a few minutes on google finding her name and getting a couple of photos.  The similarity may not be striking, but I have his memory of her from cruel intentions (i think) and i dunno... in my mind there they sort of look similar, but its easy to scrutinise after having to find static pictures to back it up :lol:

visas-selma.JPG

- Dan

Thats a great likeness!

Oh my god... I was just in the elevator with this guy who works for my company (works on a different floor as me, so I don't see him too often), and I just realized... he looks EXACTLY like Disciple. MAN I wish I had a picture of him so I could put it up here. The hair, the face, everything. He's identical. I couldn't stop staring at him. Hopefully he doesn't start thinking I have a crush on him. :( I kept wanting to ask him if he'd ever considered wearing a Jedi robe. Hehehe... (I bet if he did, then I'd start having a crush on him... damn Jedi fetish.)

And yes, I also agree on the Selma Blair thing. That is most definitely Visas.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Oh my god... I was just in the elevator with this guy who works for my company (works on a different floor as me, so I don't see him too often), and I just realized... he looks EXACTLY like Disciple. MAN I wish I had a picture of him so I could put it up here. The hair, the face, everything. He's identical. I couldn't stop staring at him. Hopefully he doesn't start thinking I have a crush on him. :( I kept wanting to ask him if he'd ever considered wearing a Jedi robe. Hehehe... (I bet if he did, then I'd start having a crush on him... damn Jedi fetish.)

Oh yeah! So now you know what I was going through with that singer I was meeting with that looked like Bastila from KOTOR1!

"that rates about a 9.0 on my weird-****-o-meter"

:(

Oh yeah! So now you know what I was going through with that singer I was meeting with that looked like Bastila from KOTOR1!

"that rates about a 9.0 on my weird-****-o-meter"

:(

Yeah, really... I've been here giggling to myself since I saw him... and I can't share the joke with any of my co-workers, because none of them have played KOTOR 2. Besides, they already think I'm cooky enough because of the fanfic thing... :D

I just hope I don't start calling him Mical next time I see him. :ph34r:

I can see it now... "Hey, Mic-- I mean SCOTT! SCOTT! How are you?"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

It's a good thing he doesn't look exactly like Atton... :(

Doesn't your office have a photo database on an intranet you can get the photo from?

And why are you posting during work? :p

It's a good thing he doesn't look exactly like Atton... :(

You're telling ME! That could get me into a big mess of trouble... :ph34r:

Doesn't your office have a photo database on an intranet you can get the photo from?
Nope.

And why are you posting during work?  :(
Quiet, you! :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

*goes to the plastic surgeon* :blink:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're so cute! :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hold your horses, big fella. :( I only meant that I thought your comment was adorable.

I wouldn't know if you ARE cute or not, cause I don't know what you look like. Besides, as you mentioned in that other thread, I'm 'old'. :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------