Character Look-a-likes

Once you get your own office thats not a problem anymore.  :D

...except that darn secretary...

I had my own office... then we moved to a different building and they stuck us all in cubicles. <_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

you guys are weird yet funny

Weird YET funny?

You're implying that weird people aren't supposed to be funny. My experience has taught me that ONLY weird people are funny.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

People who think they are too cool for school and take themselves too seriously are usually not funny.

Yes. The ability to poke fun at oneself is key.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hey, I know I'm weird... the worst is when I tell somebody I'm weird and they're all "no you're not..." as though I had just insulted myself. That annoys me greatly.

But we're getting way off topic.

I haven't seen Office Mical since this morning. That's pretty disappointing. <_<

Anybody else have a KOTOR sighting? :blink: (any Atton lookalikes in the vicinity of Toronto, Canada? :thumbsup: )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hey, I know I'm weird... the worst is when I tell somebody I'm weird and they're all "no you're not..." as though I had just insulted myself. That annoys me greatly.

But we're getting way off topic.

I haven't seen Office Mical since this morning. That's pretty disappointing. <_<

Anybody else have a KOTOR sighting? :lol: (any Atton lookalikes in the vicinity of Toronto, Canada? :wub: )

I have a Bastila, Canderous, Nasher (NWN) and Atton look-a-like (each a different person) working under me...but no, I can't sneek their pictures up here. There are some laws here. And we're a long way from Toronto...

:ermm: Maybe I just played to much NWN/KOTOR... :geek:

Maybe you can find one here...I'm sure they'll have at least one for sale that looks like Atton....

www.2-brides.com/russian-grooms.html

I think we lead the world in spouse exports... :blink:

:blink:  Maybe I just played to much NWN/KOTOR...  :ermm:

Yeah, me it's not so much the fact that I see them everywhere (other than Mical boy), but rather that I'm starting to catch myself paraphrasing characters (specifically Atton) in everyday conversation.

But I blame the fic more than the game for that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I want a Bastila one :D  :ermm:  :blink: ...are they expensive?

I am somewhat perturbed at the thought that someone your age would be looking for a wife, no matter how hot she may be.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------