Character Look-a-likes

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

See, now, THAT's just MEAN!

:lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Disciple is prince charming from shrek 2 (crap film btw)

Yes.

shrek236236336363.jpg

Then again, he's not really a "real" person either, now is he? :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yes.

shrek236236336363.jpg

Then again, he's not really a "real" person either, now is he? :lol:

Well Disciple does resemble that individual, but, for once, I have to say Disciple is better looking! Disicple always reminded me of this cartoon chracter as well--more so in attitude than actual appearance though.

dudleydoright.gif

Royal

Yes.

Then again, he's not really a "real" person either, now is he? ;)

None of you are real.

(Had to squeeze in one existentialism joke.)

PS Is that the guy from Average Joe? ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yes.

Then again, he's not really a "real" person either, now is he? ;)

Well Disciple does resemble that individual, but, for once, I have to say Disciple is better looking! Disicple always reminded me of this cartoon chracter as well--more so in attitude than actual appearance though.

dudleydoright.gif

Royal

Heh! Or Peter Perfect from the Wacky Races

;)

Edit:

Oh, and one more linky:

"... Peter Perfect is anything but, with his car always falling apart, and he spends more time fawning over Penelope Pitstop than worrying about the race. ..."

;)

Edited by metadigital

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Didnt realise there rules to this. You certainly are demanding

Whoever said I wasn't? :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

nobody... i merely suspected it and it was confirmed. I'm gonna see if it comes across in your fanfic - just started reading it.

Bwahahaha! I think the only thing that'll come across in my fanfic is the fact that I like to dedicate pretty much all of my free time to writing and that I really like Atton. ;)

(BTW, there will be 19 chapters overall... the other 4 should be up over the next few days once I've finished proof-reading them.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ha! only from chapter one i have gleaned that you like writing fanfics and are in love with Atton.

But seriously i like that you named the Exile Jena (hee-hee) also interesting is tahtyou a narrating from Atton's point of view. Interesting to see how you think a male would process the lurve.

EDIT: Normally i would say no but from that pic i would say yes. Dont like tea leoni usually i feel she has a slapworthy face.

Haha!

Well, then, this will be even more spooky...

Since Mira kinda reminds me of Gillian Anderson!

Where did you get that picture of Gillian Anderson? I thought David Duchovny was the one with the pron-star past ... :D ... must be tough getting work now for her. :-"

(w00t) Conspiracy >_<  :p  :alien:

:lol:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Where did you get that picture of Gillian Anderson? I thought David Duchovny was the one with the pron-star past ... :D ... must be tough getting work now for her.

Heh >_< I dunno any of her current projects, but I'm pretty sure I remember that photo from the height of the X-Files days. I just found it with a Google image search, then cropped and hosted it.

She's only done one movie with nudity (top), AFAIK, which was released overseas originally I think, but then brought over to the US after she became popular on the X-Files.

evil_twin.jpg