Character Look-a-likes

My grandfather got married at my age :">

My grandfather also came from a family of 16 children, but you don't see ME doing that either!
make little Jedi...
This seems to be a reoccuring theme this week... yesterday I got a fanfic review from someone who want me to have their jedi babies. That was the best review EVER! :o
Worst way of finding a potentially good wife ever...
Ya THINK? :wub:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Post it here too :wub:

My grandfather also came from a family of 16 children, but you don't see ME doing that either!

I was saying it's not so strange...and he's been merried for 52 years

Little baleys running around - eek!

Why :o ?

Hilary Swank IS Revan (sorry for all the people who think revan's a dude)

*lol* She is! Actually, that would be great casting... and that was my Revan, too, minus the modded red hair.

As to Atton, I still haven't seen anyone who looks remotely like him. Including Nicky Katt, though of course I like the actor quite a bit. (Edit: See below where I found one! To my shock...)

:o Oh god, that's just TOO funny.

Or maybe I'm just REALLY tired...

Nah, it was definitely funny. :D

Hey, I know I'm weird... the worst is when I tell somebody I'm weird and they're all "no you're not..." as though I had just insulted myself. That annoys me greatly.

I get the SAME thing, except with geek. On a first and second date I kept telling a guy, "I'm a geek" and, over and over, he's like "No, you're not!" Yes, I AM. Shut up. Needless to say there wasn't a third date!

You know, I may get slapped, but I really think Orlando Bloom resembles Carth in ways. And I'm not even one of Orly's swooning, drooling fangirls. Give him a few years... or heck, what about Johnny Depp? Eh, eh?

I have a Bastila, Canderous, Nasher (NWN) and Atton look-a-like (each a different person) working under me...but no, I can't sneek their pictures up here.  There are some laws here.  And we're a long way from Toronto...

So ASK them. Otherwise we'll never believe you. And if you do you'll be our hero. :D

Perhaps David Wenham for Disciple? 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much personality to play Disciple. But your Heath Ledger idea--yes. He could make Disciple appealing.

Also, Selma Blair--good Visas. Of course, Kelly Hu looks the part, knows martial arts, and she has the voice--might as well make her Visas.

You know, come to think of it, I've GOT it. I've got Atton. This is scary. It's completely wigging me out. Open two windows, put 'em side by side...

Reiterating screenshot:

Atton 1

And the scary double:

Atton 2

Once I thought of it I couldn't get it out of my head, and lo and behold... give him fluffier hair and he IS Atton. Spot on.

It's becoming a lost art. I admire the woman who loves children enough to have sixteen.

You'd probably have less time to write fan-fiction...

I have a Bastila, Canderous, Nasher (NWN) and Atton look-a-like (each a different person) working under me...but no, I can't sneek their pictures up here.  There are some laws here.  And we're a long way from Toronto...

So ASK them. Otherwise we'll never believe you. And if you do you'll be our hero. :D

Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow. It's past midnight...I'll bet they're in bed.

You'd probably have less time to write fan-fiction...

Pfff... You're lucky if I have ONE.

My mom's sort of given up on it at this point.

Anyway, back on topic... Wynne, I don't think I agree that your 'Atton' looks like Atton... but then again I'm very picky. :wub:

You seriously don't think Nicky Katt looks like Atton? :o Odd... I think he looks just like him.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'm telling you man!! In game atton looks like Joe Flanigan they even have very similar hair!!

Nicky katt i think is pretty far off - especially with his poofy (hehe - has a totally different connotation in english) hair.

Although i read somewhere he was the inspiration for the concept art and come to think of it he does look like the Atton scumbag avatar.

Sidenote: i've just ignored my first person and Baley you are still firing of those posts, 112 at last count.

(any Atton lookalikes in the vicinity of Toronto, Canada? )

Sorry, don't think I've seen any Atton look-a-likes in the vicinity of anywhere lol. Besides, if they only look like Atton that wouldn't cut it in my book--they have to be able to say "pure pazzak" just right lol. That Mical look-a-like thing is a bit odd. If you run up and take a pic of him--he might get suspicious--maybe you can get a police sketch lol. Anyway, I don't know about Tobey Maguire. He is a pretty good actor, but I can't see him as Atton. In the screens you posted there does seem to be a certain resemblance though.

I'll see if I can come up with anymore.

Royal

No  :p ...one of my friends closer to Atton than him :ermm:

Than whom? Than Nicky Katt? Come ON!

Where's Royal when I need someone to back me up on this??

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yeah...he's just a little tall 1.97 :ermm:

And Royal is right above :p

Yeah, I just noticed.

Talk about being right on cue!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

After a romantic evening he suddenly turns towards her and asks.

Weird Mical-looking guy: "So.. what made you suddenly take notice of me..?"

SilverShadow: :-

:-

"Urm... you see it was THIS way... There was this thread... on this game forum..."

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hey, I know I'm weird... the worst is when I tell somebody I'm weird and they're all "no you're not..." as though I had just insulted myself. That annoys me greatly.

But we're getting way off topic.

I haven't seen Office Mical since this morning. That's pretty disappointing. <_<

Anybody else have a KOTOR sighting? :- (any Atton lookalikes in the vicinity of Toronto, Canada? :- )

I haven't met anyone who isn't weird.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT