Character Look-a-likes

What am I encouraging?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Just missed a comma. :">

:blink: Yeah, this is one of those times where a simple comma makes ALL the difference in the world.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Hence my response.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Oh. Right...

Actually, I was referring to Silvershadow and her Disciple... With her fetish and all....

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I should have been more precise.

Might work for you too, though. I haven't tried that.

EDIT:

Not that I have tried the other thing, mind you!!! $deity, I'm not making sense today... Just ignore me, and I'll probably go away. It just gets worse if you scratch at it.

Oh. Right...

Actually, I was referring to Silvershadow and her Disciple... With her fetish and all....

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I should have been more precise.

Might work for you too, though. I haven't tried that.

The trick is gaining influence ... :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was watching TV tonight and I saw a preview for a movie that had a woman in it that reminded me a lot of the character Visas Marr in the game...

I spent a few minutes on google finding her name and getting a couple of photos.  The similarity may not be striking, but I have his memory of her from cruel intentions (i think) and i dunno... in my mind there they sort of look similar, but its easy to scrutinise after having to find static pictures to back it up :shifty:

visas-selma.JPG

- Dan

Thats a great likeness!

she does indeed...and knowing selma, maybe she'll make out with mira!?! :cool:

do you have a cameraphone? You could take a stealthy pic of "disciple"

Please ask him what he thinks of the jedi cos i could never get him to open up about that.

Nope, sorry.

And funny enough, he's not a chatty guy, so it'd be hard to get him to open up about the Jedi as well. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I belive he'll call you crazy :blink:"

I dunno... he seems like he might be enough of a geek to actually have an opinion on Jedi... he IS a radio station engineer... they're a breed of their own, those ones. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

:"> Radion enginieres seem strange...especially pop programmers :p

Hey, I'm not an engineer! Like I said, those guys are a breed of their own. And yes, they ARE stranger than pop music programmers. <_<

(though I gotta say I now am starting to find this guy oddly appealing... :) )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

See if you get any new dialogue options with him wearing the dancers outfit...

Okay, THAT made me laugh out loud...

*peers uncomfortably around her*

Seems nobody noticed. Good.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------