Character Look-a-likes

wow,that message saying not to hotlink photos and thank you from photo is a STRIKING image of atton. :wub:

LOL, well Atton is the illegal type. Anyway I'll get another, you'll just have to wait with baited breath to discover the identity of the look-a-like!

DPT981_1030408151356.JPG

Royal

Ummm, theres a reason he is a "look-a-like"........ He does Atton's voice... Scroll down a bit and you will see what I mean :devil: Artist have a habitt of putting a little of the actor in the charactor

Ummm, theres a reason he is a "look-a-like"........ He does Atton's voice...

Dammit, I was just about to make some smartass comment about how he sounds like Atton, too.

*sulkily shuffles out of thread*

(BTW, LadyCrimson, that pic just about killed me)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

After scrolling through some of the KOTOR II avatars, I noticed that some bore stirking resemblances to celebrities.  The first look-a-like I have here is actually from KOTOR I, but it is too close to pass up!  See what you think:

phf-aagi135.jpg

mCarth2_800.jpg

Not the best Carth pic, but I think the likeness is obvious in it lol.

Anyone else notice look-a-likes?

Royal

kinda...

1) Carth looks much better.

2) THat guy's jacket is so much better, and probably his shoes too. Where the hell did Carth get that disgusting jacket?! Why isnt he wearing the real Reupblic uniform?!

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I just want to make a mention of something really bizarre...

I was meeting with some people (read... 3) that responded to my request for a female singer to form a 3 peice band (long story... a metal guitarist wants to expand his horizons :(), and one of the girls I met with today seriously reminded me of Bastila from the first game :thumbsup:

Granted I may have taken a few liberties, but I fib you not, this girl was disturbingly similar... she even had -similar- accent. Needless to say I was a bit distracted... I just couldn't take her seriously :ermm: She was even a tad stroppy at times... and I was just like "oh my god this is just too weird!"... just say "then I suggest we move on" for me please! lol

I don't think I could ever quite get over this if I end up jamming with her... just like that time I had to do a uni project with a guy who looked just like doogie howser... that was just wrong.

- Dan

1) Carth looks much better.

I tend to agree... if that first guy started calling me "beautiful", I'd be prone to reaching for my pepper spray...

His smile is a little creepy. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

if that first guy started calling me "beautiful", I'd be prone to reaching for my pepper spray...

Lol, that's a bit harsh! Poor Sean Casey. I'll have to search for a better Carth look-a-like. Joe Flannigan isn't too bad of a choice, although I still prefer Nick Katt.

Royal

if that first guy started calling me "beautiful", I'd be prone to reaching for my pepper spray...

Lol, that's a bit harsh!  Poor Sean Casey.  I'll have to search for a better Carth look-a-like.  Joe Flannigan isn't too bad of a choice, although I still prefer Nick Katt.

Royal

*shrug*

Yeah, I guess that was a bit harsh... that was also a comment made after 6 hours of heavy writing on NO coffee, so my brain was a little fried and I was feeling grouchy. :thumbsup:

Just ignore whatever I say today. My brain's STILL fried, and my sarcasm is through the roof. :lol:

Carth is not real

He isn't??? DAMMIT! My entire life has lost all meaning.

But Atton's still real, though, right? RIGHT???

(please see above comment about ignoring what I'm saying today.) :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

But Atton's still real, though, right? RIGHT???

No :thumbsup: ...and the Tribe of Randy finaly saw the truth :p

Just ignore whatever I say today. My brain's STILL fried, and my sarcasm is through the roof.

Well at least you finished it :lol:

Hugh jackman is carth, joe flanigan is Atton end of story. Those men are both sufficientlly handsome for the Tribe of Randy to drool over...

Now get to drooling!!

Well, they are... though I find Joe Flanigan doesn't really look like Atton much... however dreamy he may be. :thumbsup:

(that drooling enough for you, or were you looking for something more graphic?)

In fact, in some pictures, I find he looks more like Carth! ...and Hugh Jackman looks more like Atton. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

(that drooling enough for you, or were you looking for something more graphic?)

Maybe... and yet maybe not.

It seems you have too much Carth/atton on the brain. You crave the stability of a good all round hero type like carth and yet often you find yourse;f yearning for a wild boy like Atton...hmm.. i suggest that you merge the two into:

CATTARTHON!! All women tremble before his supreme manliness! Be in awe of his ultimate perfection!

(insert pic of merged atton and carth - which i cant do because a) too lazy b)cannot draw/photoshop)

...And so the tribes of Randy and O'Nasty overcame their differences and adopted the motto "lets be friends" and together worshipped their god - CATTARTHON

:thumbsup: Oh god, that's just TOO funny.

Or maybe I'm just REALLY tired...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------