Character Look-a-likes

Possibity for Carth:

I think that's the best Carth lookalike I've seen so far.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering what happened to this thread... (Where's Royal been, anyway?)

I don't know... maybe a bit... Something about the face does look similar. Hair's too dark, though.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

*shakes head*

Poor Disciple... so much hate...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

You may laugh, but GL has said (and this I do believe) that his inspiration for Chewbacca was his pet dog, who used to sit next to him in the car. He used to wonder what it would be like if the dog could drive the car ...

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(Where's Royal been, anyway?)

I've been in and out recently--my comp has been on the fritz. I actually dropped to post in this thread! I know we have all seen this guy before, but hey he sort of looks like Carth with the biker beard:

17.jpg

That guy does resemble an older Disciple, but he seems even creepier than Mical lol.

Royal

Just to m ake sure no one thinks I meant that McGregor looks like Di, I meant this dude lol.

Yeah, I figured as much...

Otherwise I'd have felt compelled to slap you silly. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

That man does have a 3/4 profile a lot like Di's. :)

I think I'll pull out Kotor2 and play it a little today. I miss Di's inane battle cries. hehe

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Isn't Hugh Laurie a bit ... whimsical?  I mean, does he have much serious acting under his belt?  I can't imagine him as particularly ruthless or menacing.

He was a little curmudgeonly in that baby film -- whatever it was called, y'know, the one about IVF?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You mean the one where he and the wife are trying to have a baby? Yeah, I agree, but he was somewhat whimsical as well. Or perhaps I just can't see him without thinking 'tall and whimsical'.

'Maybe Baby', that was the title, had to look it up on imdb.com. Apparently he also played King's Advisor in 'The Man in the Iron Mask'. (The latter is reading the thread as I'm writing this as well...) And according to imdb he's sometimes credited as Stephen Fry... Ahem.

i think he is serious in House, but i can never think of him as totally serious.... George.

It is a bit hard to forget about George and Blackadder lol, but he is semi-serious in "House". He really doesn't do many serious films come to think of it lol. He was in "Stuart Little", "The Borrowers" and "Valiant". He is a very talented actor though, his American accent in "House" is very believable and he is quite funny. Maybe he should just take over the role of HK--he has the obnoxious, dark comedy down in "House".. He would be like the new Anthony Daniels lol

Royal

After reading this LOnnggg topic for a bit... I'm convince that It's a X-files conspiracy... 3 of the main characters are very similar.... and you even have the Aliens... any one have found look-a-like Aliens from the X-files ? :shifty:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previosuly, but have you noticed that one of the male charcater models (if you're LS, ate least) appears remarkably similair to the potentiallly nonexistant Christain religious figure, Jesus (just start a new game and scroll through the male char. options, I lack the patience and probably the bandwith as well, not to mention the sources, to post either image).