Character Look-a-likes

I managed to stumble upon this thread, and since you haven't posted the most obvious choice there is, I thought I should give a helping hand in finding Look-a-likes, before anyone steals my signature to post it here :huh:

I don't think comments about this picture is necessary, the resemblance is striking :)

I had a question regarding the Atton character model. I remember there used to a different model one that looked more like Doogie Howser mixed with Dash Rendar if I recall correctly (anyone have a pic? I saw one here ages ago). Anyway, the model definitely changed. I was curious to see if the casting of Nicky Katt had anything to do with that. In which case, we would all have to conclude that Nick is the ultimate Atton look-a-like lol.

Ron-Carth is certainly the best I've seen--better than the baseball player I suggested WAY back on the first page of this thread. Ron would look great in that jacket too.

Royal

what are you talking about? ron looks exactly like carth!

and nicky katt does kinda resemble atton

I like it when boys agree with me. :D

*pats Shryke's head*

I like you! :p

I mean, honestly... how can anyone NOT think Ron and Nicky look like Carth and Atton? Especially Ron.

Baley, seriously, Launch had never even heard of Ron Livingston before, and he's just one actor amonst many others who got compared to Carth... I hardly think her "fangirlism" is to blame for making her think he looks like Carth. :)

exactly! :D

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I don't really get why people are so eeewified by that picture. It just looks like a distorted PSP picture, void of truly disgusting features.

As regards Carth/Cpt. Nixon from Band of Brothers (couldn't be arsed to check his name), I fail to see the immediate resemblance. Perhaps having a hovercraftful of eels has prevented a certain someone from maintaining enough concentration to make a detailed comparison of countenances on this occasion?

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

He's called Ron Livingston and come on... he so looks like Carth that its freaky!

isa18-30.jpg

mCarth_800.jpg

They're one and the same!

DL

P.S. I apologise for the size of the picture

P.P.S. I dont allow what I have in my hovercraft to get in the way of my fangirlism :-

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Ron and Carth do look freakishly alike in those pics. Even I'm impressed.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

No, the problem is they don't. Perhaps I'm biased because I'm a WW2 buff and have watched Band of Brothers a couple times too many, but I just can't see how Ron looks like Carth or vice versa. Your fangirlism is getting our of hand here, even you must see it! :p

Or your just being contrary for the sake of being contrary. I think that if we did cast it we'd have to put Ron as Carth. Jolee could be an aged Christopher Judge

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Or your just being contrary for the sake of being contrary. I think that if we did cast it we'd have to put Ron as Carth. Jolee could be an aged Christopher Judge

Shut yer hole, Schmalax! Jolee could be an aged Judge Judy for all I care, the two of them don't look alike. And don't eva accuse me of being an arse just for the sake of it! I'm only an arse when people like you turn me into one with their incoherent gibberish, understand?

Calm down. You don't have to get huffy just because I'm calling you contrary, I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just stating what I think your doing. And I don't post incoherent Gibberish, I am just grammatically incorrect. The only time I'm grammatically correct is when I get REALLY peeved.

Not quite, just pissed enough to take the time to read through my posts.