Character Look-a-likes

I have to say that it's a bit of a stretch to say Nicky Katt looks like Atton. I see some similarities in their atttitude and that's about it. Do I have to walk on street with a bulletproof vest now? :ph34r: :D

p.s. DL - Where is my cookie for discovering RonCarth first? >_<

P.S. Hmm... I'm not entirely convinced about the news guy... I think Nicky is just so perfect for Atton that I couldnt consider anyone else as him now...

Alright! Another on these boards who has seen the light. The tribe is growing lol. Yeah the news guy just doesn't quite cut it, he just reminded me of Atton early in the morning lol. I mean how can there be a better Atton than this guy:

harrysenate17.jpg

Here is a link to a pic from BP on a German fansite, also has an Attonish feel to it:

http://www.vox.de/27468_34718.php

Royal

Baley is a boy. Hahahaha.

Not a mature man like me.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Any pictures of Katt with longer hair? I think part of why I think he looks nothing like Atton is his haircut. And his eyes, which are set further apart. And his chin, which isn't as narrowed as Atton's. And the forehead, which is too tall (even taking into account the shorter hair). And the mouth, which is a fair deal wider than Atton's.

The nose is about right tho. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I wish Obsidian kept with their early-on "running joke" and made Atton a homosexual. That would certainly have changed how a lot of these girls viewed him.....or would it? :lol:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Any pictures of Katt with longer hair? I think part of why I think he looks nothing like Atton is his haircut. And his eyes, which are set further apart. And his chin, which isn't as narrowed as Atton's. And the forehead, which is too tall (even taking into account the shorter hair). And the mouth, which is a fair deal wider than Atton's.

The nose is about right tho. :)

Not that you've spent hours staring and visualising, or anything ... :lol:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The nose is about right tho. :lol:

And the fact Katt doesn't have pixelated skin and his lips move in sync with the sounds when he speaks?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not that you've spent hours staring and visualising, or anything ... whistling.gif

*innocent eyes*

You must be happy today, to be whistling... :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The nose is about right tho. :)

And the fact Katt doesn't have pixelated skin and his lips move in sync with the sounds when he speaks?

All minor details... :lol:"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]