Character Look-a-likes

Somone a few posts back mentioned that Christopher Judge could play Jolee, I think Judge is an even better look-a-like for Bao-=Dur:

tealc_s7.jpg

122px-Baodur.jpg

Or maybe we have missed the obvious Scott-Bao:

219920.jpg

Royal

you know, I think you're onto something there. It's a pity he's got that target on his forehead

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Royal - Judge definitely has Bao's jawline and stuff, I agree.

Sci-Fri Friday...I'm looking forward to it myself. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sci-Fri Friday...I'm looking forward to it myself.

Same here, and I'm not ashamed to admit it's because of Joe Flanigan (and SGA is one of the better shows on TV). I place the blame for my addiction squarely on the shoulders of this thread, lol. Night all, and happy sci-fying (i hope thats not really a word...)

Royal

Phew! I just finished reading 43 pages of spam and look-a-like pictures. Now I've got a headache...Okay, fine. I didn't read 43 pages of spam. I skipped 23 pages, but could someone tell me where to find a picture of that Ron guy? All I see is 'User Posted Image'.

How about this news anchor for Atton:

Mmmmmmh...

*thinks*

No.

I can almost see it, but no. Maybe it's because he's wearing a suit and tie and is way too cleaned up... I can't see past that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You certainly are a mutant-magnet, aren't you Launchie?  :-"

Just what are you getting at, Mr. Metadigital? <_<

DL

P.S. Hmm... I'm not entirely convinced about the news guy... I think Nicky is just so perfect for Atton that I couldnt consider anyone else as him now... but Mission... the best suggestion I can think of is a corpse... :-"

P.P.S. To Schmarth:

Jumpers for goal posts

:lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You certainly are a mutant-magnet, aren't you Launchie?  :lol:"

Just what are you getting at, Mr. Metadigital? <_<

DL

your tribe :-

P.S. Hmm... I'm not entirely convinced about the news guy... I think Nicky is just so perfect for Atton that I couldnt consider anyone else as him now... but Mission... the best suggestion I can think of is a corpse... :-"

You have been brainwashed by She Who Stalks Katt.

Yes, it must be because of my Jedi mind trick...

[Force Persuade] Only Nicky Katt looks like Atton.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yes, it must be because of my Jedi mind trick...

[Force Persuade] Only Nicky Katt looks like Atton.

Look!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.