Character Look-a-likes

We don't need that in here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

...long-haired men in leather...

Grr... :)

The beginning of the Nicky Katt Fan-Girl Association' dominance of the galaxy is near..........

I have been trying to tell you all, but no one would listen. Now it's too late...

They knew I was on to them, and they tried to silence me...

Watch yourself, Launch might try to silence you as well...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The beginning of the Nicky Katt Fan-Girl Association' dominance of the galaxy is near..........

I have been trying to tell you all, but no one would listen. Now it's too late...

Who me? :p

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Who me? :p

No, I don't know what I was talking about back there, you aren't like that. You are a good person and a pretty cool cat...

:ph34r:

Just, ah, don't hurt me. :ph34r:

The hair is still totally off.

Of course it is. I was talking about facial structure & lines, not hair. :D

I'd go off on an essay about how the current human skull is only capable of producing mild variations on a certain number of general 'looks' but I'm sure that'd bore everyone...including me....hehe

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm going to start a Di fanclub.

We'll rule the world and make them quake with our smiles.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Whats realy strange is not only does Katts not look anything like Atton, hes not even an attractive guy to boot. His whussy, pseudo-intellectual, compassionate educator garb was the crowning turd, in the dung pile that was Boston Public

Yeah Boston Public was pretty bad, I really didn't even watch any of it. But Nick not attractive? I am forced to disagree lol--shocker I know. You should see Nick in some other stuff, don't know what his character was like too much in BP, but most of the characters he plays aren't wussy. He usually plays a villainous hitman, or otherwise gun toting badass such as SubUrbia or Way of the Gun. But if by wussy you mean "jerk" they yeah, he usually plays jerks lol.

Also found this description of characters Nicky usually plays--think it fits Atton pretty well...

"Nicky Katt -- with the hunched up shoulders, the squint in the dark eyes, the flare of the nostrils. Seldom smiling, cool and edgy on the surface, but a volcano boiling underneath. A keeper of dark secrets - a man whose characters always carry their sad past along with them..."

Royal

"Nicky Katt -- with the hunched up shoulders, the squint in the dark eyes, the flare of the nostrils. Seldom smiling, cool and edgy on the surface, but a volcano boiling underneath. A keeper of dark secrets - a man whose characters always carry their sad past along with them..."

o:)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I think I look like Atton. Only I have dark blond hair.