Character Look-a-likes

I look more like Atton than Nikki boy does.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You have claimed that many times, prove it.

I am proving it right now.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Where did you get that picture of her?

I need them for... research purposes... yes, research...

Dude!

Don't call me a gal...

Just call me princess. :wub:

Oh, ya, and I am a guy.

I feel as though people are now expecting me to jump in and make a comment along the lines of "Your meen boyz! Atton is the gratest!!!!11LOL".

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I feel as though people are now expecting me to jump in and make a comment along the lines of "Your meen boyz! Atton is the gratest!!!!11LOL".

Finally, It took you long enough.

I can go to bed now...

My sincerest apologies. I didn't realise you were all just waiting for me to turn into a gushing fangirl who takes it personally anytime someone disagrees with her about the fictitious character she's crushing on.

*clears throat*

omg icant' believe how meen you are to poor atton :wub::lol::wub: he deosnt deserve all this hate from the fanboiz. he is the besst. ps i love you nicky ktat.

Is this more along the lines of what you were waiting for? :p (I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint you all... and I suppose I do have to live up to my reputation as a Nicky Katt stalker.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

My sincerest apologies. I didn't realise you were all just waiting for me to turn into a gushing fangirl who takes it personally anytime someone disagrees with her about the fictitious character she's crushing on.

*clears throat*

omg icant' believe how meen you are to poor atton  :lol:  :wub:  :p he deosnt deserve all this hate from the fanboiz. he is the besst. ps i love you nicky ktat.

Is this more along the lines of what you were waiting for? :p (I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint you all... and I suppose I do have to live up to my reputation as a Nicky Katt stalker.)

:lol::lol: good one Silver :lol::lol:

P.S. I was just teasing you :wub:

Yeah, I know. :wub: :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

That guy called me a chick. I don't love him...

:wub:

Hey, Silver! I am not making fun of Atton and actually serious about Penelope looking like him.

They are both very pretty, you know. Am I insane and alone in this?

Yeah you're :lol:" .......but never the less nice Penelope pics :wub: although I don't find her particulary hot - just not my type.

I'm going to leave you people to your Atton and Nicky debates and run of to the beach. BTW - here's the pic of the beach I'm going to so you that can't go enjoy it over the net :wub:" :p

bol_beach.jpg

Yeah you're :lol:" .......but never the less nice Penelope pics :wub: although I don't find her particulary hot - just not my type.

I'm going to leave you people to your Atton and Nicky debates and run of to the beach. BTW - here's the pic of the beach I'm going to so you that can't go enjoy it over the net :wub::p

bol_beach.jpg

:lol:

Can I come with you Hilde? :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Pixies, In julianw's defence, both Launch and I thought you were a chick too (until recently). :lol:

julianw, I wasn't responding to you specifically, but more to the general feel this thread was starting to have. It's okay. I'm not actually upset. :p And I don't really care that other people say Nicky Katt doesn't look like Atton... I mean, I don't think Atton's his doppelganger or anything, but yeah, Nicky Katt does remind me of Atton a lot, and he's the best look-alike we've come up with so far, IMO. And for the record, I like Katt for many reasons that have nothing to do with Atton. :wub:

...But yeah, you are alone in that Penelope thing. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Do I come off as that femanine on the internet?

:wub:

That's ok, chicks dig sensative guys, right?

...Right?

Am I right ladies? I mean, am I right?