KOTOR2: Hottest Female Character

Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?

• Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Kreia
    • Exile (female)
    • Master Atris
    • Master Lonna Vash
    • Queen Talia
    • Luxa
    • I'm not into women..........

It's something on the lines of you would like to know if the skins of her thighs is as pale as the skin of her face, and something about checking out her beautiful body while holding her up by the neck. Very worrying, but very DSlike.

That's the advantage of having this blind slave following you around.

I was really pissed off when I noticed their is no way of seeing her face, at all. And romance? OH COMMON. WtF were those dialogue options? "Then let us look apon one another" Oh getting randy there! [/sarcasm]

WtF were those dialogue options?  "Then let us look apon one another"  Oh getting randy there!  [/sarcasm]

Maybe should ask the person who started the "Force Sex" thing cos I certainly couldn't think that extreme.

Edit: Are all 351 votes from Males? :("

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Dude, was everyone who voted 'not into women' a female?

JizLane.gif

Go Star Wars Kid Go! :)

That's what I was curious about. I'm sure there are some women who weren't going "oh, how typical" when they read the topic title.

Btw, how come Bastila isn't in that list. She'd have my vote (and I'm guessing many more) and besides, she's in the game more than Vash too.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Visas was everything men look for in women: beautiful, kind, and submissive. Mira was too uppity and bitchy, Handmaiden too strong and independent. So naturally, Visas will win the poll.

To bad that fact that Visas alone of the women refuses to wear the dancers outfit is fatal to your theory. So much for submissiveness.

*wonders how Visas put on her lip gloss without eyes* I mean her rather shiny lip gloss was the first thing I noticed about her (other than ther whole trying to kill you thing  :lol: ) Whenever I was looking at her I kept wanting to change the colour of her lippy....must have been playing Sims 2 too much.

Somehow I think the lip gloss problem pales with that of handling a lightsaber against a Sith Lord in combat while blind, don't you think? :)

When I saw her in her underwear it was great, but when I saw her walking around and fighting in that gold bikini !! whoa moma !!

Visas is great too, but my vote really goes to the handmaiden, there was something about her character, I did develop her more too.