KOTOR2: Hottest Female Character

Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?

• Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Kreia
    • Exile (female)
    • Master Atris
    • Master Lonna Vash
    • Queen Talia
    • Luxa
    • I'm not into women..........

It is unfair to compare real lass with pixelated girls.

Yes... I know... Just wanted to share...

Thought you all might like it... :(

We like it don't worry :(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

While I don't find any of the Knights female cast naughty-thought provoking outside of Bastila Shan, I will comment on The Sith Lords cast concerning depth.

None of the characters were beautiful. They were, to be blunt, horrible. Atrocious. I found their lines tacky, and the cheesy raunch-factor each one of them brought to the game was tasteless.

Mira was such a... such a... there's no word but I'll say she's a crap character and it destroyed the whole thing Star Wars had going with tasteful women who were either high class or at least proper or capable and had depth. Same with Handmaiden -- the whole 'Echani dueling with only undergarments' thing was such a tacky add-on that I never even interacted with her throughout the game except when absolutely necessary.

Ask yourself this: if it was such a necessity than why wasn't she just naked -- if she 'doesn't care' she'd be naked - an exhibisionist. It was just a character to draw the complete low-lifes into staring at a graphically rendered woman with a crew cut -- I'm not that low-life of a person and I found the replacement of a sensible and solid character with that of a 'hot babe' (hurl) to be one more thing to add on the 'Sith Lords Hatred Wagon.'

With Bastila, while you can say she was annoying, she had depth -- perhaps the most indepth character in the first game excluding Revan, and while her attire was silly it was something that brought together the conservative Leia and the tight-form fitted clothing of Padme Naberrie and I thought BioWare did it quite well. She had a real issue that Lord Vader even faced -- the loss of their rock and their loving parent and if you played it, you could see it added to her downfall: her interactions with Revan led to it, and if yoblahblahblah-I'm not gonna quote that ENTIRE thing.

And you were compelled to spam this thread with that because...? :blink:

As to the topic of this thread, I voted for handmaiden...NOT because of the sparring...what...that ISN'T why I voted for her!

HONEST!!

:ph34r:

I agree that the character development was pretty lame for, well... everyone except Kreia and the Exile. When Visas reveals her feelings for you and/or Handmaiden tells you she wants to fight by your side it wasn't nearly as moving as when Bastilla finally lets down her guard and allows herself to love. There are reasons for that though... foremost being that this game was finished in 13 months :devil: ... And secondly, it was consistent with the storyline to do with the Exile. As to whether the particular (unmentioned) portion of the storyline to do with influence was introduced at about the 11th month for the sake of expediency :ermm: ... who knows? But Visas was still soooo hot!! (w00t)

Definitely Visas. Mysterious, Beautiful and that voice! I would say I became the most attached to her in the game... I dunno, the handmaiden just never quite appealed to me... not sure why. Handmaiden ended up going spaz at me and wouldn't let me talk to her, so I sorta ignored her and didnt use her at all after that :D Was cool training Mira to be a jedi though, I enjoyed that, and I got a laugh out of how you can ask her for something "a little more intimate" :) Don't know why they didnt let you say something like that to Visas, considering in my game at least the other characters hinted at it regularily, and Kreia even warned me not to "mate" with her.... hahah

Contrary to what I had seen from the general marketing of the game (from lucasarts and info sites ect), I never really viewed Visas as an evil, dark side sith or anything, and I think she is the perfect example of the blurring of the traditional jedi/sith line. I assume in everyone elses game she started well into the light side? she certainly did for me, and by the end she was at the very upper extreme of the light side, the same as my character, and thats the way I always saw her character. Basically I saw her as a force user who had been forced into a sith role and learning the force from a dark side perspective, instead of the much more restrictive light side perspective, however she is good at heart and understands the force deeply. In many ways I guess she is a lot like our exile characters in that she wounded by the force, isnt conventional and approaches the force from a different perspective.

Visas all the way ;)

But after reading some of the replies here regard character relationships and how they are better in KOTOR1, im keen to give that a go sometime in the future

Definitely Visas.  Mysterious, Beautiful and that voice!  I would say I became the most attached to her in the game... I dunno, the handmaiden just never quite appealed to me... not sure why.  Handmaiden ended up going spaz at me and wouldn't let me talk to her, so I sorta ignored her and didnt use her at all after that :D  Was cool training Mira to be a jedi though, I enjoyed that, and I got a laugh out of how you can ask her for something "a little more intimate" :)  Don't know why they didnt let you say something like that to Visas, considering in my game at least the other characters hinted at it regularily, and Kreia even warned me not to "mate" with her.... hahah

Contrary to what I had seen from the general marketing of the game (from lucasarts and info sites ect), I never really viewed Visas as an evil, dark side sith or anything, and I think she is the perfect example of the blurring of the traditional jedi/sith line.  I assume in everyone elses game she started well into the light side? she certainly did for me, and by the end she was at the very upper extreme of the light side, the same as my character, and thats the way I always saw her character.  Basically I saw her as a force user who had been forced into a sith role and learning the force from a dark side perspective, instead of the much more restrictive light side perspective, however she is good at heart and understands the force deeply.  In many ways I guess she is a lot like our exile characters in that she wounded by the force, isnt conventional and approaches the force from a different perspective.

Visas all the way :-

But after reading some of the replies here regard character relationships and how they are better in KOTOR1, im keen to give that a go sometime in the future

visas only starts light if ur character is light she starts dark if ur character is dark and i fink u cant get her if u r excatly neutral