KOTOR2: Hottest Male Character

Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?

• Atton Rand
    • Disciple
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • Hanharr
    • Exile (male)
    • Master Kevarr
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • I'm not into men.......

I am genuinelly surprised to see so many female gamers.

Your drawing was pretty good...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Back to topic, Atton gets my vote. Errr, umm, errr, I mean in a non gay sort of way...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Given that I'm attracted to old fashioned things (I find women in victorian dresses more attractive than women in bikinis), and Disciple is the very model of the old fashioned gentleman--that is, you don't get any more knight-in-shining-armour than him--I would most certainly prefer Disciple over any other male character in the game if I was female or homosexual.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Well, since Carth wasn't an option (and I do love my Carth) I have to go with Atton as being second best. I wasn't initially terribly enamored with him, but he grew on me. A lot. To the point where I'm tempted to write fanfic to resolve the ending. (I'm holding back, however, because I'm under the impression that that path leads to the dark side. Or, at the very least, much ridicule from my boyfriend about being a fangirl. :-P ) Disciple is too much of a goodie-two-shoes for my taste. I mean, I don't mind him quietly worshipping me from afar, but I wouldn't want to climb in bed with him (which I would quite happily do with Carth and Atton). ;-)

Sion. :wub: :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I believe you misunderstand me, I was excited to find that those of the opposite sex play video games.  I am infinately sorry women of gaming comunity if I offended you, I meant it as a complimant...  (As in only in my dreams I would find women playing video games, it is so wonderful.)

Trust me, when your wife has been hogging the PS2 for three weeks straight, it's not all that great. It even stings a bit when she mocks you for getting stuck in a game she finished in one sitting...

As for 'hottest' male. Well, I'm not quite secure enough in my masculinity to actually vote, but I'd say Mandalore is the most interesting character, and one I could easily identify with.

// Mace

Well I'm female and definitely Atton. Oh, and Admiral Carth, too.

Fortunately with so many people being Atton/Carth fans, I'm hoping that we'll see at least one of those characters, or at very least a similar character, in KotOR3.