KOTOR2: Hottest Male Character

Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?

• Atton Rand
    • Disciple
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • Hanharr
    • Exile (male)
    • Master Kevarr
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • I'm not into men.......

despite the fact I determined Revan was female, the game refers to Revan as male half the time, and female the other half, so I hope that won't screw things up when I get to that point.

Don't worry, it doesn't!

I'd noticed the gender confusion - occassionally the jedi masters refer to the exile as a 'he', regardless of your character's gender. It makes me wonder if it's an error in the programming (calling the wrong strings or missing strings), or if they didn't have time/forgot to record the female equivalent dialogue. It'd be nice if they could fix it.

Yeah, it's weird, I don't remember that happening the first time I played as LS female, and only started when I was playing DS. Maybe I just didn't notice the first time around?

Anyway, I saw that Carth scene last night... :) Wow. I think it was my favourite part of the whole game. That practically made up for the lousy ending. At least it made me understand a little more why

the Exile couldn't bring anybody she loved with her where she was going. I found that without the Carth scene, the concept was a little harder to grasp. I mean, why couldn't she bring Atton or whoever with her? This didn't really explain it exactly, but I dunno, it somehow made a bit more sense that, if Revan could bring herself to leave Carth this way to do whatever it is she's off to do, the Exile would have to do that as well. Of course, had they kept the Atton death scene in the game, as much as I wouldn't want to see Atton die, it would make a lot more sense than him just stepping back and letting her go, because it doesn't really seem like something he'd just let happen without a fight.

But as that last part was cut from the game, this Carth scene made it a little easier (for me, anyway) to understand.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Darth Sion!he he

I found it rather curious when Darth Sion declared his...affection for the exile. On what was this infatuation based? The one fight on Korriban?! Doesn't take much to get his attention!! :)

I don't know exactly what has been cut out of the game - because I wanted to finish the game with no spoilers, I avoided all KOTORII communities and posts like the plague!! But now I've finished it, I'm here and seeing references to stuff that's been cut?

Darth Sion!he he
But now I've finished it, I'm here and seeing references to stuff that's been cut?

Yeah, there's like a gazillion threads about this... this is the main one...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Darth Sion needs to get laid badly............ Poor guy

some plastic surgery will help him a lot to get a girl

"Some"????

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Atton all the way for me. :thumbsup: He was my favortie from the beginning of the game. Must be the whole scoundrel thing. Still can't decide between him and Carth though...

I never liked Disciple. I don't think it's cause he's too "good" it's just for some reason he just bugs me, can't stand him.

Atton's #1 but at this point I'm almost equally enamoured of Disciple, although in a different way. Yin and yang maybe.

I don't understand why people think he looks so old. In his mid to late 30's maybe. Trust me...that's not that 'old'.

Funny too, because I think Atton is supposed to be older than Disciple. At least, he sure calls him 'kid' a lot in that cut dialogue. Guess Atton's got a baby-face. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What puts me off about Disciple is not purely that he looks old - but how young he actually is in comparison to what he looks like. And to me it's not a 'mature' look he has, he literally looks ten years older than he's supposed to be. (According to his dialogue that is.) Plus the puffy-cheek look in his portrait and the teeth for his character head reminds me of a chipmunk.

That being said I'm a Randy Fan. The Atton/Exile relationship to me has a bit more depth to it...the two helping each other reconcile themselves with their pasts and who they are. Angst, drama and romance. Oh my!

(Bonus points to Kavar though. :3)

What puts me off about Disciple is not purely that he looks old - but how young he actually is in comparison to what he looks like. And to me it's not a 'mature' look he has, he literally looks ten years older than he's supposed to be. (According to his dialogue that is.) Plus the puffy-cheek look in his portrait and the teeth for his character head reminds me of a chipmunk.

Urgh ... you're right. I'm just playing thru' for the first time with a female char: and frankly, Disciple's portrait looks like ... like the portrait of a man who drinks too much. Hence the puffy, flask cheeks and the bloodshot eyes ... :'(

Yeah, his portrait is terrible, I'll agree with that. And yes, his teeth are a bit too..large? or something...and his cheekbones are a little odd...oh well, it's not his face I like so much anyway.

I don't actually like Atton's portrait a whole lot either..I don't really pay attention to those - just like them moving around in-game. :wub:

Atton's a peach, but he does needs a chiorpractor (sp?), cause his neck is always at this slightly twisted angle...looks funny sometimes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Atton's a peach, but he does needs a chiorpractor (sp?), cause his neck is always at this slightly twisted angle...looks funny sometimes.

He did his neck in from turning round to talk to the Exile when he should have been flying the ship.

And the Disciple looks like Richard Gere and Prince Charming's love child...wait their both men. AHHHGH he's a mutant...kill Disciple before he eats your brains.

I'm always torn between Atton and Carth: I like Atton's darker side, but Carth's just so umm...well romancable.

Hi all! I was 'googling' and found this topic, and I HAD to register just to vote, if only to defend the lovely Atton. :lol: I'm glad I found this board, however, and I look forward to discussing KotOR II on here.

Anyway, back on topic :( Like most others, I had a hard time deciding between Atton and Carth...for about 2 seconds. I loved Carth, but he was so easy to make fall in love with your character. I found Atton a bit harder, for some reason I couldn't gain enough influence to really get into his character the first time I played (that gave me a great reason to play again, so who's complaining?). I love that he's a 'bad' boy though. Carth was sweet, but just a little too nice. Atton represents what KotOR II as a whole is, for me: a slightly edgier, more sarcastic, less saccharine-sweet version of the first game. Exile has more sarcastic lines, and simply being 'good' wont get you in good with some characters, so it provides more challenges, I think.

So - I voted for Atton...Its almost a dead tie, which is the way it should be I think, I still have a crush on Carth, despite KII, so I don't think I really want either one to come out on top!

It's quite obvious that HANHARR is the man. The wookiee man that is.

One more vote for Hanharr and he'll tie Disciple. Go Hanharr! :D

Incidentally, I voted Exile, as I was an Exile fan while playing Male LSM, but now that I'm playing a Dark Side Female, it's Atton for me all the way.