your first ever post

GarethCarrots

Here is my first post:

"Will Project X be worth the money? Will it be fun? Who knows at this point. I doubt the design team would have a clear idea at this point how players will react to the game. I do have to say that it is more than probable that it will considering the talent they have behind it."

Back when it was unknown. Well, hindsight is always 20/20 as they say. I just future products will be better.

My first post was made in a thread that reminds me of this one. Someone asked why people had come to these forums (because no game had yet been announced) and my answer was:

February 8, 2004:

"I came here because I collect forums. Oh, and I'm also very interested in CRPG's and since there haven't been any good ones in a long while I thought I'd come here and somehow influence the developers so that they create the game of my dreams..

Hey, don't laugh, it might work! :ermm:"

I'm still going for the game-of-my-dreams plan..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

mine was in a thread about how a Sith Lord should be ..

one said "Like Lector" and I replied ..

on Sep. 29 2004, 2:50 PM

"Definitely Lector .. the whole cannibalistisk thing would give an extra element to the dark evil of a Sith Lord! :cool: "

Fortune favors the bald.

Mine was http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...9309entry9309

Mkreku started a poll asking which BIS game was best... :-

That was Feb. 21st. Can't remember if Kotor2 had been renamed from Project X to Project Delaware at the time...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My first post was a rant about kotor2, cheese, lurking and rabbits in top hats. (Actually, it was some kind of rant about kotor2 and what people were saying, but the former is much more interesting.)

I came back a bit before it was kotor2, but started posting back in june if I recall correctly.

Fnord.

Mine was http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...9309entry9309

Mkreku started a poll asking which BIS game was best... :p

That was Feb. 21st. Can't remember if Kotor2 had been renamed from Project X to Project Delaware at the time...

So.. that means.. I'm responsible for Gorth on these forums?!

I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BRING IT HERE!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So.. that means.. I'm responsible for Gorth on these forums?!

I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BRING IT HERE!!

:D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hehehe, this is kinda funny actually.

I signed up for the board before most of the people who post now who didn't come over from the IE boards. I signed up when the rumor mill first started throwing around WHO exactly would be devving KotOR 2, no confirmation or anything, just speculation...

The boards were pretty dead though, so my account idled for several months after I signed up, as I forgot about this board, until I was foraging on the Bio Boards one day, and came across that Obsidian WAS in fact going to Dev KotOR2.

I then started bragging to the other Bio Refugees about how I signed up months in advance of them, just because I could.

This was my first post.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: