poll: chance of Bastila returning take II

what do you think of the chance of bastila returningg  

85 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think of the chance of bastila returningg

• dont care

Maybe we should talk about my hairy ass instead?

Anyhow, I think Bastila was meant to be a charming young woman that would satisfy the general male population and their needs. Unfortunately she wasn't very well written and actually turned out as a bunch of clich

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's like all those people on the BioWare boards wanting that Blackguard woman who annoyed me back in NWN expansions. This is Obsidian's game and I'd rather they focus on their own character.

Why didn't they set it a couple hundred years before or after KOTOR so they could have had most opportunity to do their own thing and these sorts of polls wouldn't come up because most players are alive or not born.

It's like all those people on the BioWare boards wanting that Blackguard woman who annoyed me back in NWN expansions. This is Obsidian's game and I'd rather they focus on their own character.

Why didn't they set it a couple hundred years before or after KOTOR so they could have had most opportunity to do their own thing and these sorts of polls wouldn't come up because most players are alive or not born.

You're right. I was actually hoping that the second KotOR was to take place 4,000 after the first starwars movie. Geez, I wonder what everything would it be like then? Probably jedi wookies and everything!

Alexia: did you post at mistress' lair under the name "Valkyrie", by any chance?

No I didnt why

PS. Ever heard about "Italian Temperament"?

I have a sicilian and an italian temperment, half sicilian and half italian (born in sicily though)

Just like you and males right ...

What makes you think I want a man, if I did I could probably get one.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Maybe we should talk about my hairy ass instead?

Anyhow, I think Bastila was meant to be a charming young woman that would satisfy the general male population and their needs. Unfortunately she wasn't very well written and actually turned out as a bunch of clich

Alexia's hotter than Bratstila ever will be!

St00pid white boy runs like hell

She hates your guts and you are still acting like her little doggy! I dont think she was joking about what she said. She owns you an apology as much as to any other person here she insulted for know apparent reason.

If you looked at the link to that thread, you'd realize she was joking.

If you are just trying to bring up a fight, well... that's just sad. Accept reality and stop whining about past arguments.

To everyone else: (PSST!! Don't say anything... let him steam over and make an ass of himself until he stops)

She hates your guts and you are still acting like her little doggy! I dont think she was joking about what she said. She owns you an apology as much as to any other person here she insulted for know apparent reason.

If you are just trying to bring up a fight, well... that's just sad. Accept reality and stop whining about past arguments.

To everyone else: (PSST!! Don't say anything... let him steam over and make an ass of himself until he stops)

Steam over? I said I was not going to bring it up anymore and I wont.... So go on now make an ass of yourself and dont steam too much....

Steam over? I said I was not going to bring it up anymore and I wont.... So go on now make an ass of yourself and dont steam too much....

You were, in THAT post, bringing up a very,very dead horse. Sorry that I missed what came after that.

I feel it is my responsibility to say something actually related to the topic, so here goes. I've said this before, but... I think that the developers will probably try to minimize dependence on KOTOR 1 and try to prove KOTOR 2 is a good independent game, not a cheap rip off of KOTOR 1. Thus they might make a brief mention of Bastila or have her come in for a brief cameo towards the end of the game (mention is more likely), but that's it.

The main characters will certainly get a mention. I suspect the events taking place in KOTOR 1 will be refrenced more, not what happens after the end of the original. Just because they like keeping things a mystery.

Hey! My Bastila thread is locked! Wazzup wit dat! I was trying to turn it around, and make it happy!

are you still spamming?

wow, get a life.

as for the poll, already answered this dozens of times.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Alexia: did you post at mistress' lair under the name "Valkyrie", by any chance?

No I didnt why

Uh-Oh.....sounds like B!tch is back!

For the last time Eru I am not her.

I wasn't not sayings that yous was. I was sayings perhaps she's POSING as you. :ph34r: