poll: chance of Bastila returning take II

what do you think of the chance of bastila returningg  

85 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think of the chance of bastila returningg

• dont care

Hey! My Bastila thread is locked! Wazzup wit dat! I was trying to turn it around, and make it happy!

are you still spamming?

wow, get a life.

as for the poll, already answered this dozens of times.

Arg! Yeah, you and Ender tend to watch Bokishi very closley, ignoring all the other spammers around him!

The both of you need to get a life and stop studying Bokishi! :angry:

I've made many intelligent posts already, so cut it out!

Alexia: did you post at mistress' lair under the name "Valkyrie", by any chance?

No I didnt why

Uh-Oh.....sounds like B!tch is back!

For the last time Eru I am not her.

I wasn't not sayings that yous was. I was sayings perhaps she's POSING as you. :ph34r:

No she isnt, a bit paranoid arent we?

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Alexia: did you post at mistress' lair under the name "Valkyrie", by any chance?

No I didnt why

I wasn't not sayings that yous was. I was sayings perhaps she's POSING as you. :ph34r:

Well, he ASKED if you had ever posted there under the name of Valkyrie, and she's been known to use that as one of her aliases before, and she's also been known to pose as other people (Grunt)....so I believe my paranoia was somewhat well founded. Meh.

Hey! My Bastila thread is locked! Wazzup wit dat! I was trying to turn it around, and make it happy!

are you still spamming?

wow, get a life.

as for the poll, already answered this dozens of times.

Exactly. Thank you, Ghosts. That's what I meant when I said that there was already another thread on the very topic with well over 700 posts. I mean, not even the Questions to the Devs threads are that crowded. Someone lock this one, too.

No I didnt why

Well, he ASKED if you had ever posted there under the name of Valkyrie, and she's been known to use that as one of her aliases before, and she's also been known to pose as other people (Grunt)....so I believe my paranoia was somewhat well founded. Meh.

If you are that paranoid then ask me something only i would know, then we can stop this accusing crap.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

No I didnt why

If you are that paranoid then ask me something only i would know, then we can stop this accusing crap.

<bangs his head against 'is keyboard>

I wasn't saying you as in you on here were her...I was saying perhaps the person that was going by the name of Valkyrie that someone earlier in this thread asked if it was you might be her. :rolleyes:

P.S. Get yer ass on Messenger. ;)

Can't you just ban whose who are trashing around, instead of closing entire topic?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Inm case anybody cares and if i didnt tell on my first post in my poll here, I voted I didn't care.

she always had a haught attitude, and it began to annoy me, so I didn't use her as much anymore.

and can I be a moderator?

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Guys, bastila isn't coming back. Why obsess about it?

Becouse we love this character and want to interact with her again. Pretty simple.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

That's becouse she was a typical Jedi. Jedi are boring in their nature. She became very interesting in dark side ending.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Juhani was pathetic not only in physical look but also in her personality. She reminded me naive savages from East Europe. Especially that she had that characteristic east-european soviet accent. In Last Express some NPCs are from Russia and speak in the same childish manner. No, definitely Canderous is a worthy match for Bastila, but not the catwoman or her friend Belaya (who was most loathsome of all).

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Juhani was pathetic not only in physical look but also in her personality. She reminded me naive savages from East Europe. Especially that she had that characteristic east-european soviet accent. In Last Express some NPCs are from Russia and speak in the same childish manner. No, definitely Canderous is a worthy match for Bastila, but not the catwoman or her friend Belaya (who was most loathsome of all).

WTF did you just say! You ****er... She speaks with a distinctive Russian accent spoken by some yanki who never seen a real Russian in their life...

You are the ****ing naive savage!

Heh,this is still funny.

I voted 75%,same as last time. She'll pry be in but very few things are a 100%.

Then she is quite cold with her mother.

Her mother wasn't a saint,though she wasn't as bad as Bas made her out to be.

WTF did you just say! You ****er... She speaks with a distinctive Russian accent spoken by some yanki who never seen a real Russian in their life...

You are the ****ing naive savage!

Well I saw real Russians in my life 'cause they are neighbors to my country. I was refering to the image of Russians that exist in western culture. But maybe I just

used unclear sentences. If I offended you than I'm sorry.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

OK you bet I will.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Naive savages?