Ukraine Conflict - "Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed"

Mamoulian War

16 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Not really, paying later and in a different way is still paying.  We'll see, maybe the fanciful righteous talk is real, hah. 

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/arms-factory-explosion-bulgaria-kills-leaves-missing-90985086

Obviously, Russia is behind this. Article 5!

It might be funny for you, but Russia have blown up ammunition factory/storage few years ago in Czechia - village of Vrbětice. And the response at that time, was very lacklustre. And now we all kind of live through the consequences of the lack of action against us on our soil, because we are still considered to weak and comfortable to do proper action 🤷‍♂️ Also IIRC, Russia did blown up something in Bulgaria during Covid as well…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Report by AP on findings in Izyum… 🤬

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Mamoulian War said:

It might be funny for you, but Russia have blown up ammunition factory/storage few years ago in Czechia - village of Vrbětice. And the response at that time, was very lacklustre. And now we all kind of live through the consequences of the lack of action against us on our soil, because we are still considered to weak and comfortable to do proper action 🤷‍♂️ Also IIRC, Russia did blown up something in Bulgaria during Covid as well…

Well some workers dying and a woman gregariously injured, no.  But reading some conspiracy loons reacting to it, yes.  Fire in the same factory recently isn't a great sign.

Honestly seems like someone trying to excuse their friendly fire.  Actually, doing this is against the rules of war, no ?

Edited by Malcador
  • Hmmm 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

8 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

twáttiness

I have nothing to contribute to the thread's topic, but **** is not on the word filter, in one of these barely explicable happenstances. Much like ass and arse are not, but **** is and arsehole is not. Neither is butthole, nor asshat, nor bunghole.

edit: Way to go to prove me wrong, apparently **** was added at some point. How am I going to call Twitter Twatter now? :(

edit 2: So Twatter is not on the filter because it apparently can distinguish between words, but C0ckatrice, C0ckpit and C0ocktail are? Well, as Volo would say: R00fles. What twattiness.

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

@Lexx and probably some other people, who were talking about blown up pipelines, and that US might be behind it. Few minutes ago was released a very interesting analysis of the operational design of the “incident”, and I think he presents a few very good and logic points on why it was most likely Russia. What do you think? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mamoulian War said:

@Lexx and probably some other people, who were talking about blown up pipelines, and that US might be behind it. Few minutes ago was released a very interesting analysis of the operational design of the “incident”, and I think he presents a few very good and logic points on why it was most likely Russia. What do you think? 

I listened to it up until the point where he said "Russia is in the middle of a war that they are losing".

Until then I had an eyebrow raised, thinking he was probably off the mark but maybe he's got something valuable to say. Saying that he proves he sees the world upside down, or is an Evil who is purposefully spreading lies to convince others to see the world upside down. Sadly, many fall for this.

That said, I don't know who did it, but I'd bet a sizable amount of money it was at least sponsored by the Evils who run DC/EU/NATO. Cui bono in spades there.

Spoiler

P.S. Hello folks... it's been awhile!

Edited by Valsuelm

Eh, Russia is losing at this point, difficult to argue otherwise. Month ago, probably still winning, but not now. Whether mobilisation will make a difference is an open question, the current situation really isn't.

Not a good video though, and the only part worth watching is the first 40s because that's the only bit with any objective merit (TLDW, there's no actual evidence for who did it so far, which there isn't). It's just not a good video for reasons other than that.

(Why? Three factors. Firstly, the model he uses is used to give a veneer of 'science' to his conclusions rather than inform them. Destroying infrastructure is by its nature going to cross a detection threshold if you wanted to cut off gas for weeks they will detect it, and they will come up with a reason for it. Saying that the US would use a (eg) cyberattack instead is... yeah. Detectable, and in some cases attributable as well (see stuxnet). What he actually is arguing about is just motivation.

So, secondly, he pretty much ignores any and all reasons the 'US' might have for doing it by saying it would just increase uncertainty, which the US doesn't want. Which is true, kind of. Except of course the US is itself a natural gas exporter and already exports 39bcm/ month of LNG to Europe; and would very much like to export more. It's also, already, significantly more expensive than Russian gas. Remove the option of Russian gas though and you sell more US gas, and at a more appealing price point since prices have spiked, and you remove any prospect of Germany etc folding over winter because there's no longer an alternative anyway. Three things that are very much in the best interests of the US. And not at all in the best interests of Russia (though general uncertainty is in their best interests)

And thirdly, it's blatantly obvious that whoever did it Russia would be blamed by most people. That removes almost all the risk of blowback for any alternatives since you can just blame Russian shills, Russian bots, useful idiots or whatever for any other theories)

4 hours ago, majestic said:

I have nothing to contribute to the thread's topic, but **** is not on the word filter, in one of these barely explicable happenstances. Much like ass and arse are not, but **** is and arsehole is not. Neither is butthole, nor asshat, nor bunghole.

edit: Way to go to prove me wrong, apparently **** was added at some point. How am I going to call Twitter Twatter now? :(

edit 2: So Twatter is not on the filter because it apparently can distinguish between words, but C0ckatrice, C0ckpit and C0ocktail are? Well, as Volo would say: R00fles. What twattiness.

Poppy****.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

6 hours ago, Mamoulian War said:

Report by AP on findings in Izyum… 🤬

I thought this disgusting and reprehensible  behavior by the Russian military  was isolated to towns like Bucha. But it now seems to be widespread and almost the norm in Russian occupied areas?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Valsuelm said:

I listened to it up until the point where he said "Russia is in the middle of a war that they are losing".

Until then I had an eyebrow raised, thinking he was probably off the mark but maybe he's got something valuable to say. Saying that he proves he sees the world upside down, or is an Evil who is purposefully spreading lies to convince others to see the world upside down. Sadly, many fall for this.

That said, I don't know who did it, but I'd bet a sizable amount of money it was at least sponsored by the Evils who run DC/EU/NATO. Cui bono in spades there.

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. Hello folks... it's been awhile!

Hi Vals, welcome back. 

Not sure what  you so surprised by the statement " Russia is losing" ....are they winning?

And who do you support, Russia or Ukraine and why do you support one side over the other. Just so you aware, very few people support Putins War on this thread, the invasion  of Ukraine was unprovoked and we believe Ukraine is a sovereign country that has every right to decide its own future 

I know you love your anti-Western sentiment and conspiracy theories but I am summarizing the general sentiment most of us believe 8)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Mamoulian War said:

Just to clarify: I never believed the US is behind this.

3 hours ago, Valsuelm said:

Why do you think russia is winning here? They just had another huge frontline fold and there's no reason to assume this is going to stop anytime soon.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

1 hour ago, BruceVC said:

I thought this disgusting and reprehensible  behavior by the Russian military  was isolated to towns like Bucha. But it now seems to be widespread and almost the norm in Russian occupied areas?

Are you joking? I mean, did you seriously think it was isolated to towns like Bucha?

Dear Bruce, it is the norm. I'm sorry, that was patronizing. But how could you have thought otherwise?

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

21 minutes ago, xzar_monty said:

Are you joking? I mean, did you seriously think it was isolated to towns like Bucha?

Dear Bruce, it is the norm. I'm sorry, that was patronizing. But how could you have thought otherwise?

Well the occupation and initial Russian military successes were about many towns and regions. Also I doubt there is an official Russian military communication that said " kill and torture civilians "

So I thought it was more isolated and not occuring in every town?

John Milton 

4 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

Well the occupation and initial Russian military successes were about many towns and regions. Also I doubt there is an official Russian military communication that said " kill and torture civilians "

I suggest you delve into the workings of the Russian military at least a little bit. Look at how brutal it is, look at how much hazing and abuse is reported and then extrapolate how much of it may be going on beneath the surface. Look at how many conscripts are either killed or commit suicide while in service.

Then think what happens when an army as brutalized as that gets its hands on helpless civilians who are deemed to be their enemy. Please don't be so naive.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mamoulian War said:

Thats an objective video and he explains his opinion nicely  on who is responsible for the pipeline sabotage in a convincing way. He raises valid concerns that Russia will more than likely target EU infrastructure as a way to try to influence EU support for Ukraine 

John Milton 

47 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

Well another recent findings, at Pisky-Radkovsky near the Oskil River, another torture chamber has been found and among other findings, there was a box full of torn dentures. The photo evidence I rather not post here, but it is possible to find amongst the threads at Special Kherson Cat twitter… so no, Bucha is definitelly not an isolated incident. The guy is happy, that Kherson Oblast is being liberated, and at the same time, he is afraid that they find similar evidence there as well.

On the other hand, at the begining of the war, the Russian soldiers in the Kherson Oblast were definitely the least brutal. They even allowed demonstrations. But with the rise of partizan activities, there has been a rise of FSB activity as well…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lexx said:

Just to clarify: I never believed the US is behind this.

Yes I am aware of that, you just posted it as one of the possibilities, and yes looking at some US history, the chance of them being the culprit is definitely large than zero. I just found that this video opinion raised valid points, and wanted to hear opinions from other people around here. As we have here people with different viewpoints on world order. 

That being said, it is just a theory as all the others (Although for me among the more plausible). And the evidence for the real culprit will be probably very hard to find. 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

Sorry for having no sense of humor, but an awful lot of the best stuff is. Ukraine has received huge amounts of support for free. Some of it from me, even, although of course not a lot.

EDIT: Hmm. Apparently Iran does not recognize Russia's annexation of those four Ukrainian territories. Haven't seen this one from any really credible source. I wonder if it's true.

I found first confirmation of the Iran stance on the matter, published yesterday. By spokesoerson of Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/4/7148052/

• Thanks 1

The annexed Kaliningrad has already it's own tourist webpage 😄

https://visitkralovec.cz/

• Haha 1

Probably should be in the funny thread

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Report from the town of Avdiivka near city of Donetsk, which is holding the defense line practically since 2014…

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BruceVC said:

Hi Vals, welcome back. 

Not sure what  you so surprised by the statement " Russia is losing" ....are they winning?

And who do you support, Russia or Ukraine and why do you support one side over the other. Just so you aware, very few people support Putins War on this thread, the invasion  of Ukraine was unprovoked and we believe Ukraine is a sovereign country that has every right to decide its own future 

I know you love your anti-Western sentiment and conspiracy theories but I am summarizing the general sentiment most of us believe 8)

Thanks.

My thoughts on Russia v. Ukraine will take me more time than I have at the moment to flesh out for you, and I don't think it's as simple as picking a side as there are many players in this, and I'm sure my view of the power players in this are different than yours and the majority.

What's happening in the region of Ukraine is a small part of a much larger war, that started awhile back. Though it is currently one of the focal points of that war.

But yes. Russia is winning the conflict in Ukraine. They certainly won the first major phase of the hot part of the conflict in Ukraine. The second major phase is likely still some weeks away, as Russia mobilizes for potential full on war and waits to see just how far the 'leadership' of the US/EU/NATO is going to push all of this. Russia is falling back at the moment for a reason. It's a very smart play. Moreover, they aren't losing anything of real consequence. Mostly just a bunch of small villages that happen to have a majority of Ukranian people in them (vs. a majority Russian, which is what comprises most of the territory they are in the process of officially annexing).

I realize that many won't see this, but for anyone who well versed in the politics/history of the region, the players, and war strategy/tactics, Russia has played this game very well. Masterfully even, given what they have been up against.

The foreign/billionaie owned media that often lies to everyone and have effectively made themselves the enemies of truth and freedom loving people the world over... well, they certainly won't paint a remotely accurate picture for you. They would have you live in upside down world and enslave you. In fact if you are 'cheering for Ukraine' you are unwittingly (unless you are one of the Evils behind this poo) cheering on the destruction of the people of the US and the people of the nations that NATO/EU are supposed to be representing.

Anyways..

I've never had 'anti-western' sentiment Bruce. I'm generally very very much for western culture, truth, the principles of individual liberty, and what was fought for by the founders of the USA. However, supporting these things, puts me at odds with the ruling class of Evils who have hijacked the federal government of the United States, many of the governments of Europe, pretty much every institution I've ever seen you hold in high esteem, among other things.

Respectfully, anyone who uses the term 'conspiracy theories' as any kind of dismissive or pejorative is frankly not thinking enough, and/or falling for a masterful trick designed to get you to not think and to dismiss those that would who present you with any ideas/concepts/facts/etc outside of the box that the good little slaves are supposed to stay 'thinking' in.  Which is exactly what the treasonous Evils who are in the process of destroying 'the west' from within want you to do.

I will write more on Ukraine v. Russia in the coming days, to more fully answer your and Lexx's question, as well as flesh out a bit more what I am saying here.

In the meantime, I implore you to stop consuming the 'news' unless it's primary source material, look at some maps (current and historical), and think. Doing that alone drives no small stake into the heart of the BS that the foreign/billionaire owned 'mainstream media' has generally been telling people.

I hope you've been well!

• Thanks 1