Picture of Your Games the 15th

HoonDing

Not pictures per se, unless you count "moving pictures". Just my wvw guild and I having fun in Guild Wars 2 (it's large scale pvp, pitting large player groups against each other). Not my video, but a guildie does recordings and put on her youtube channel every now and then. I do have to mute the "music" though, it drives me nuts! The banter in voice chat is so much better 😄

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Rate my Barbie:

AGH5HsW.jpg

Rocking the classic Karasawa+Moonlight cheese combo. I am rather attached to this AC set as I find that it cuts a similar figure to the Queadluun-Rau from Macross:

Edited by Agiel
  • Like 3
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Finally a working bar!

Bar.png

Tiefling-Bar.png

And after dozens of hours, I also found the first bathroom in the game. The companions stood guard.

Bathroom.png

New bug: double arms. And they actually grow out of my character's elbows slowly when she folds her arms.😂

Bug.png

New Wildshape, Sabre-Toothed tiger:

Sabretooth.png

The cat was the only one who wasn't afraid. The reaction bellow happens regardless of the Wildshape.

His-Majesty.png

Another moment Lae'zel disapproved:

Spoiler

v1.png

v2.png

Camp events:

Spoiler

Every night somebody sneaks into the camp. Why isn't anyone on sentry duty? My character had to put on more clothes, since the camp is less private than Waukeen's Promenade. Oh, and now the Guardian is horny too:

Visitors.png

Guardian.png

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 3

sign.jpg

4 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Bathroom.png

Droppin' a deuce with the door open in full view of everybody. Bold choice! I like how everybody else is trying to look away while the archer is just staring at the lady taking a $#!+. I'm assuming they're keeping eye contact.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

2 hours ago, InsaneCommander said:

No spoilers, but let's just say this is not a place where you would want to be alone or in the dark.

Don't give the harpers any more bad ideas.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

46 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Spoiler for Baldur's Gate 3's Act 2:

Reveal hidden contents

Harpers.png

@Bartimaeus will feel vindicated.

• Haha 2
  • Gasp! 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Goodbye Port Olisar o7
ScreenShot-2023-09-12_01-36-34-E6E.jpg

Crusader, as seen from Port Olisar in 2018:
ScreenShot0000.jpg

More or less the same spot in 2023 at night:
ScreenShot-2023-09-12_21-45-11-1E6.jpg

You'd come up to the pad after going up the stairs from this walkway:
ScreenShot-2023-06-25_02-37-13-179.jpg

To be greeted by this view:
ScreenShot-2023-06-25_02-37-01-39E.jpg

Getting to your ship (an Aurora MR, aka "small starter ship") with Crusader in the "background":
ScreenShot-2023-09-12_21-49-44-E51.jpg

Nowadays you can actually fly down to the planet, to Cloud City Orison:
ScreenShot-2023-06-22_01-58-36-2E7.jpg

Which looks especially amazing at night:
ScreenShot-2023-09-12_21-27-06-628.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Larian's D&D game. Act 3, bugs and spoilers (Orin's quest line):

Spoiler

The background NPC continue their dialogue during the battle.
xP9kXwa.png

The merchant rudely moved to the chair while talking to the customer, while the city guard helped to fight the assassins.
JDOJ4m5.png

mSmzovi.png

Same quest, attempt #2. The scroll with the password was in the assassin's pocket and he did not use Dimension Door before the battle.
X6Fvnwj.png

Orin continued criticising (or praising?) the party after teleporting to her temple. The party was somewhere in the Sewers. The plot armour protected her for 30 minutes longer than I would've liked. Should try Polymorph and Hold Person if I ever replay this quest.
Just in case, if Orin is killed, the kidnapped companion released, but the other hostile cultists are alive (e.g. the party retreated to the entrance and used the Waypoint), the companion gets stuck as a follower. The Netherstone can be looted from the point where Orin stood before dying. Haven't tried returning and finishing off the other cultists.
WtwfN7u.png

• Sad 1

16X the detail!

aquyJEB.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with this character, I'm just messing around and making sure everything works correctly, especially since I installed some mods:

Morrowind Optimization Patch
Morrowind Enhanced Textures
Morag Tong Expanded
Morag Tong Polished
Tamriel Rebuilt

The first two are self explanatory, the next two are the mods @BruceVCrecommended, and the last is a giant mod aimed to reconstruct the original vision of the game, before it was scaled down. It adds the Morrowind mainland and new items and quest, hundreds of them. I'm not sure if it adds House Indoril and House Dres, I didn't see anything mentioned in the description, but those 2 great houses were supposed to be in Morrowind and joinable in the original vision of the game before it was scaled down. They're only mentioned in passing in the game that shipped. I doubt they'll be joinable in this mod, but it would be nice to have some interactions with them, perhaps some quests.

lTPdYqt.jpg

So far so good.

Side note: One of the optional enhancements with OpenMW 0.48 is smoother animations. They're still terrible by today's standards, but they're light years better than the animations I remember from playing this many many years ago. Obviously, I can't show them off in a still image.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2
  • Gasp! 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

"I got this."
NoMansSky-00020a.jpg

"Maybe I don't got this."
NoMansSky-00021a.jpg

Darnit.
NoMansSky-00022a.jpg

...just rookie careless mistakes. Yes, that's it.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've settled on a character.

j87jFpb.jpg

I went with Nord for blunt weapons and medium armor, plus frost resistance is never a bad thing and Woad will serve me well until I get my restoration skill nice and high and get a better shield spell. I'm slowly hoofing my way to Balmora, first stop Fort Pelagiad.

AmLW2Sk.jpg

Edit: Apologies for the FPS counter. I'm keeping it on until I run through a big city with lots of moving parts. I have all the new post processing effects from OpenMW on and ludicrous draw distance.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

No fancy ship or base, no pet/mount and I haven't spent time trying to get extra kewl or original images yet. But here's some scenes/bits that I liked. 😛

NoMansSky-00031a.jpg

NoMansSky-00036a.jpg

NoMansSky-00030a.jpg

NoMansSky-00035a.jpg

NoMansSky-00025a.jpg

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

@Keyrock This guy went to the bathroom alone:

Skelly-Bathroom.png

A halfling/gnome friendly bar:

Halflings.png

Karlach couldn't even stand after the romance scene. Not to mention she didn't reach her tent.

RomanceK.png

Owlcub.png

Yes, there is an option to lick a carcass:

Lick.png

Some surprising skill checks (Spoilers):

Spoiler

DC 14 to see that there was a struggle here, really? Isn't it obvious?

Struggle.png

Sure, nothing unusual here. Perfectly normal sisters.🙂

Sisters.png

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

sign.jpg

TESIII: Morrowind

One of the very few merchants with gold.
F90F26FCFE305D48FB2267444519AEE60752010F

Negotiating with the Great Houses

Spoiler

Orvas Dren.
119E83A5157FE78946C676B3A717B9CB47F9CFE5

6A7AC383DEAED66F4DF2B4B6EA61AA56817F5FAD

C84586AE246A4ACCC18A6CC67F2D10A7C8E0FE1C

AE09778E18B185944E95924B97D48C08F7C940BC

Negotiating with the Ashlander tribes

Spoiler

B0538F74BA36CC83016ECFA58E1C689C2F3761D8

Well, I don't know what I expected.
C3395CA724899CFDC0DBF6D64023526373AFCDDE

7FB5645C581F02FDCFEAAAF8A1B78A5FB6B47236

End-game

Spoiler

Vivec.
4A41F56CAB47B5965095168B15464809644B9416

Unfortunately, he did not give the Wraithguard without the oath.
333476133CCD56FFECDE9D57466B7AADB246BA38

6ECAE53651506FABC7F05347B7E7383682ABD3B7

Dagoth Ur. He was surprisingly easy to find. The tools to defeat him were not.
7356D0D0AF72857E690F3F8E679058BE248B15EC

70C947E9E124789D53233A434E3DFD1AEEC76BAF

The Tools were possible to handle without Wraithguard, but with a lot of health potions.
2879DB7D86C6AE9D55AAD7D7DB393F44598F82D6

129351CF7B264EB8FEAF6B4990DABC88C3C5E44B

• Like 2
  • Sad 1