Picture of Your Games the 15th

HoonDing

I pirated a pirate ship, but upon entering space I was arrested for the pirate contraband and subsequently coerced into an undercover operation. At least I got to Sol immediately.

bEO9n89.png

5nJoLE1.png

U30BMeV.png

5gbNmxz.png

ChvmAID.png

Typical Bethesda game shenanigans

Edited by HoonDing
  • Like 2
  • Gasp! 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Larian's D&D game.

Act 3 start

Spoiler

The only way I could defeat the 8-9 lvl Githyanki party is with the dryad. I also noticed that I was playing on "Balanced".
Scn9HFr.png

LppTUwQ.png

Act 3, Dark Urge and Orin

Spoiler

B8DeqF7.png

1xjZLS9.png

Sort of a dream sequence. Looked actually lovely. Until the PC's face failed to load.
FR8KCP2.png

Had to send one of the story companions to be kidnapped in order to save the camp cat. Minthara had lower level than Jaheira and it made the illusion quite obvious.
kzR4fxT.png

At that point, the game slightly broke, but I still appreciate that I did not have to talk to the XP-to-become.
zl7Jngg.png

Act 3, Gortash

Spoiler

Jaheira the cat was the one placing the barrels (successfully retreated afterwards). Other party members couldn't keep Greater Invisibility up.
I probably didn't have to kill Gortash, but he was too evil/annoying and had too nice equipment to live.
3Et4CX3.png

The source of the barrels.
DrxRxVy.png

Act 3, ending

Spoiler

I have no idea why, but Minthara got teleported to the Upper City Sewers.
li240Kk.png

Would have looked better if the textures loaded, but still nice.
CMkYaec.png

Apparently, if there is not enough allies, Beorn Wunterbrood dies and the "die for me" speech can be avoided.
yWzJYiI.png

Ending. Not sure what the other options do, but the fourth results in the PC stabbing himself repeatedly.
QJmDekv.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, InsaneCommander said:

They are bugged. Karlach won't show the top of her head and Shadowheart is too low and hiding in shadow. Not in the pictures above, but after leveling up my main character is also too low.

I see. Thank you for the information. Thought some customisation was added for the portraits.

Dyes are weird. The blue tones in my main character are "Ocean Green":

Dyes1.png

Karlach's clothes didn't change much with dyes. The ones I tested only gave different tones of brown/gray.

Dyes2.png

And I don't even remember which one I used for Shadowheart's gold striped armor. I tried repainting it but couldn't find the same dye again.

Dyes3.png

Gale is barefoot because I gave his boots to an npc. I wanted to see if there was a reward and forgot he was using them.

Dyes4.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Gasp! 1

sign.jpg

Well, I don't have Starfield, but I felt like being a cat again. Didn't last too long, just galloped around a bit, but yeah ... it's still cute.

Stray-0048a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts