Pictures of your games 12

Furi

20190525212852_1.thumb.jpg.22d67a9cf99f43ef116d8f95bbaaced7.jpg

The tutorial.

20190525220143_1.thumb.jpg.67f244c17ce5f4df7b952a690c4cdcc9.jpg

20190525222255_1.thumb.jpg.ddf10001914553c342ea93a153e0622d.jpg

20190525223454_1.thumb.jpg.74b32c4f9e5a2e8f436642905ed08280.jpg

Finally purchased the soundtrack (GOG) and decided to replay the game. It went quite well - I've reached the Song in one session. Not sure, if I should go for the Burst, though. Her last bullet-hell sequence was hard to play for wrong reasons (too bright background, non-45-degree attack angles, so I had to switch the control scheme mid-battle).

• Like 3

Work on my tower is complete, the outer shell, anyway:

mHmOIrA.jpg

I also built a platform where I put a Shrine of Set. It's reachable with a horizontal elevator:

z03KIlg.jpg

The elevator doesn't line up perfectly on the shrine side, but it's pretty dang close and it works. You sort of have to guess on the placement a bit on one of the 2 sides of the elevator, so it's very hard to get it perfect.

Here's the whole complex from below:

5rsOTPv.jpg

I had to make a bunch of design compromises along the way because structural integrity is a thing in this game and I was definitely pushing the limits. I originally planned to have the horizontal elevator go directly from the fortress to the shrine platform, but I couldn't build the shrine platform out from the cliff face far enough to make the elevator line up, so I made a little walkway that goes around the waterfall.

Next up I'll build a proper crafting area and thrall housing on top of the cliff, then I'll add a wall around the perimeter, but that can wait for now. The thralls can live in the fortress and tower for the time being. I'm itching to do some adventuring before I resume construction.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

8 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Work on my tower is complete, the outer shell, anyway:

mHmOIrA.jpg

I also built a platform where I put a Shrine of Set. It's reachable with a horizontal elevator:

z03KIlg.jpg

The elevator doesn't line up perfectly on the shrine side, but it's pretty dang close and it works. You sort of have to guess on the placement a bit on one of the 2 sides of the elevator, so it's very hard to get it perfect.

Here's the whole complex from below:

5rsOTPv.jpg

I had to make a bunch of design compromises along the way because structural integrity is a thing in this game and I was definitely pushing the limits. I originally planned to have the horizontal elevator go directly from the fortress to the shrine platform, but I couldn't build the shrine platform out from the cliff face far enough to make the elevator line up, so I made a little walkway that goes around the waterfall.

Next up I'll build a proper crafting area and thrall housing on top of the cliff, then I'll add a wall around the perimeter, but that can wait for now. The thralls can live in the fortress and tower for the time being. I'm itching to do some adventuring before I resume construction.

That's quite the impressive construction! Love the waterfall, need to get me my own waterfall now, dang it! I imagine structural integrity must have been a pain, especially for the lower part that hangs from the cliff. I can't really build that way since I have The Purge on, and when they can't get to your base normally they will just spawn inside, which I'd rather avoid... ;)

And I recognize the location now, one my of picked building spots was actually on those cliffs you built against, near that broken statue a tad to the west, it has some bridges over cliffs on the north side that seemed promising to build a castle against, with a great view from the side you built against. Kinda curious as to the view from your tower now :)

5 hours ago, marelooke said:

Kinda curious as to the view from your tower now :)

Since you asked. From the top of the tower looking north:

2uYri5K.jpg

East:

LfVHJ08.jpg

You can see my temporary wheel of pain on the edge of the cliff below.

West:

bAINWrK.jpg

South:

YmOUk13.jpg

• Thanks 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I finally hit lev 50 and crafted Stygian soldier armor:

dfc39Dr.jpg

Normally, I'd use the helmet hider station from a mod I'm using to make the helmet invisible, but the helmet on this gear is just too badass to not show off. I'm not yet sure if I'm going to mess with the color scheme. This will be my desert and jungle gear going forward, while my Hykarian raider armor will remain my cold weather gear. 

• Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Stygians were very obviously patterned after ancient Egyptians by Robert E Howard, so the resemblance is definitely intentional.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Lara's first tomb
440900_20190525013127_1.png

For the glory of Set!
440900_20190528153158_1.png

That was one badly timed sandstorm, had to scramble to get the mask on without getting chomped to death...
440900_20190528164540_1.png

Still working on Murloc Castle... (that's also about the furthest I can go away before draw distance starts kicking in)
440900_20190529113727_1.png

Reducing their HP doesn't necessarily make bosses any less nasty, one mistake too many and, well, let's just say that's not an NPC corpse there...
440900_20190529152359_1.png

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 2

Guild Wars 2

My Charr warrior wielding his giant chainsword... gettting ready for action. The eye next to him attracted some undead friends outside the camera view

ReeqG4n.jpg

One of those insanely long (and tall!) jumping puzzles. I eventually made it all the way up there

IqkgPuO.jpg

New map ("Dragonfall") and dailies and events and masteries and mounts added with the latest living world installment  "War Eternal". People are all the world map these days, scrambling for the bits and pieces to get the new flying mount

Dragonfall has 3 main areas, which is something the Elder Dragon tore out of the mist when plummeting back to the "real" world again. Each domain themed around one of The Six (Grenth - god of the Dead, Balthazar - god of Fire and War and Melandru - goddess of Nature)

0A2jQH5.jpg

G3SXXXf.jpg

kMPESM8.jpg

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir

20190531050934_1.thumb.jpg.f55e420f9c730ee8ad4b3608faa248ec.jpg

One of the Greycloaks wields only a sword, the other only a shield. I can't guess why.

20190601043553_1.thumb.jpg.22f3500edda797a16910c65dad04a844.jpg

Neverwinter at night. Only one district was open in the expansion, though.

DmgQIbt.jpg

zNKag0z.jpg

Zacarian defeated. Somehow the battle was much harder, than the final boss of the expansion. The dead companion is my paladin.

zoC5DQV.jpg

Very glad that there was an infiltration mission, where I could use all abilities of my MC.

lgkDeRy.jpg

The Herald of Zehir and the other yuan-ti (forgot his name) defeated. The warlock kept damaging himself for some reason after the battle ended.

On an unrelated note, is the quality of the first two images different from the rest (uploaded to the forum vs imgur)?

• Like 3