RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - BATTLE ROYALE

IGN "writer" gets fired for plagerizing a review of Dead Cells.

Now before you comment, think carefully about what you want to say... And you better!!! BETTER!!! BETTUHHHHH!!!!!!

Now then, comment away :)

#JustSonicThings

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

It's not a new model, just a limited edition PS4 Pro with a 2TB HDD. I have to upgrade to a Pro, but I want the Spider Man limited edition. :)

Its also partially translucent:

It's a new translucent dark blue version of the console that will be limited to 50,000 units worldwide.

Meh. Can't say that I'm impressed. Will wait for reviews - coming from someone who pre-purchased PS4's exclusive Spider-Man.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

If they were selling a ps4 pro with 2tb SSD... now that would be something to get. :D

Well, was there ever any good guy protagonists in Rockstar games? It better have shoulder switch camera though. Or else i'll really be mad.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Well, was there ever any good guy protagonists in Rockstar games?

CJ from San Andreas might be the closest. Yeah, he was a criminal and did some terrible things, but he was likable and genuinely tried to do right by his family and friends. Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Visually it looks good. However, I have no interest in playing the bad guy, regardless of how honorable I can make him behave.

In RDR it was pretty obvious the civilized folk weren't any better from the countrystead. If you played honorably you lived in the margins of society but essentially was the good guy. I guess it helps since in that game your literally an informant turning over a new leaf. I think there is opportunity for morals in RDR2 though.

Niko.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Niko.
I've sold people, smuggled people, killed people...

Perhaps here, things will change.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I'm happy with my recently-acquired PS4 Pro but by god, the physical design of the console is spectacularly crap, and changing the plastic of which it's made won't change that. Unwieldy shape, completely invisible disc slot, barely visible, flimsy and tiny power and eject buttons, hidden USB ports... I don't know what they were thinking when they designed this thing.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I really only like the design of the first PS4 model, the dual sharp rectangular design. The Pro's 3 layers is a bit over the top and the slim is round which looks weird to me. Add to that they took away the optical out, now if you want surround sound you have to use either blu-tooth which sucks or a usb adaptor which equally sucks. Uggghhh... cheapies lol

I'm still using my OG PS4, but I want to upgrade to a Pro someday.

Also, here's a glimpse of Swery's new game 'The Missing': https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-09-heres-a-first-glimpse-of-deadly-premonition-director-swerys-enigmatic-side-scroller-the-missing

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/08/blizzard-confirms-multiple-diablo-projects-in-production-news-by-end-of-2018/

A brief Wednesday video from Blizzard Entertainment confirmed some not-very-surprising news: the company is still working on the Diablo series. Today's hint was the first to confirm "multiple Diablo projects" in production, however, with a tease of a larger reveal by year's end.

"The forges here at Blizzard are burning hot, and we have multiple Diablo projects in the works," community manager Brandy Camel said at the game's Facebook page. "Some of them are going to take longer than others, but we may have some things to show you later this year. We hope you stay tuned while we work to bring these Diablo experiences to life."

Mobile Diablo, I am guessing.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Torchlight 3 on its way... 2019 lookin gay.

2019 lookin gay.

It's like it's 1999 again.

• Like 1

It gives me D:OS vibes but less original.