RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - BATTLE ROYALE

Best Final fantasy was 7

Tifa had yuge b00bies

But too pointy in a bad way, harmful b00bies are never lovable.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Square Enyx definatelly decided to butcher Final Fantasy franchise, and finally announced on their joblistings, that FFVII will be an action game.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-being-made-as-an-action-game-according-to-new-job-listing/

Square Enyx will not get any of my money anymore :-/

They will get lots of money from me, but highly unlikely for any Final Fantasy games. My anticipated GOTY list for 2018:

Fighting for top spot: Dragon Quest XI, Octopath Traveler, SaGa: Scarlet Grace and The World Ends With You: Final Remix.

Supposedly the first story DLC is out for Yoga Fire

No way to confirm though

It is. Not sure if I'm going to play it, though, as I still have extreme screen tearing in the game now. It appeared after patch 2 and I just can't play the game like this. Tried a couple things in driver settings and game settings, but I just can't get rid of it. So annoying.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The new TOO HUMAN is looking decent...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

New great looking Cyberpunk survival game...

Yes, it does indeed look great!

Why, yes.... Yes, you did :smile:

Origin Access Premier is out now and for those who don't know what that is it's EA's game subscription service. It seems like a good deal on paper as long as you play a lot of EA games and don't care to own the game or as much as you can own a game here. I think it's either 15 bucks a month or 100 bucks for a year but I don't know if I'll play any other EA game except for the new Madden. I also read somewhere that EA is also ditching their On the House game giveaways.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Gaming subscriptions are way to hell, if you want to play more than one game. All publishers are wet about it, but imagine paying EA subscription, Activision subscription, Ubisoft subscription, Blizzard subscription, Square Subscription, and you throw out more money monthly, than if you would buy your games for full price.

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

You just cancel the subscription when there aren't any/ enough games to play. I got Origin Access for a year and that will be it until there's enough new stuff there to justify subscribing again in x years time- and that's how it should be since it encourages EA to improve the service and offer more titles.

I don't have the slightest problem with subscriptions services that are genuine subscription services, they're certainly better than subscription services that are purchase services calling themselves subscriptions so they can legally disclaim all sorts of responsibilities (ie steam).

Square Enyx definatelly decided to butcher Final Fantasy franchise, and finally announced on their joblistings, that FFVII will be an action game.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-being-made-as-an-action-game-according-to-new-job-listing/

Square Enyx will not get any of my money anymore :-/

The Witcher 2 & 3 were action RPGs though and both were phenominal games without sacrificing story or characters. I get that it's a big change and may make the game 'something else' than a Final Fantasy game for purists but switching to an action title could still work really well.

Edited by Serrano

Tha main difference is, that SE is obsessed with graphics, and their storytelling is getting worse and worse. And shorter and shorter. Unlike CD Project, who is able to focus on both parts with pretty high effort and high results.

Everybody wanted FFVII remake of the game their remember in newer graphics, not an action game broken in 3 parts for maximum cash grab effect :-/

Edited by Mamoulian War
  • Like 1

"Nintendo officially comfirmed that a Waluigi is uncircumcised for a some reason"

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/nintendo-confirms-waluigi-uncircumcised-reason/

You just cancel the subscription when there aren't any/ enough games to play. I got Origin Access for a year and that will be it until there's enough new stuff there to justify subscribing again in x years time- and that's how it should be since it encourages EA to improve the service and offer more titles.

I don't have the slightest problem with subscriptions services that are genuine subscription services, they're certainly better than subscription services that are purchase services calling themselves subscriptions so they can legally disclaim all sorts of responsibilities (ie steam).

I have Xbox Game Pass which costs me 10 bucks a month and I have EA access as well which costs me onlu 30 bucks a year or at least it did when I bough it like 7 months ago or so. Both are fun because they offer older games as well as new games.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I just realized La Mulana 2 released a few days ago. If they ever port it to Linux (the first one had a Linux port and this is one is using Unity) I will insta-buy it as I loved the first game.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

"Nintendo officially comfirmed that a Waluigi is uncircumcised for a some reason"

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/nintendo-confirms-waluigi-uncircumcised-reason/

Unlike some other Nintendo characters, Waluigi is still all there. ;) Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On one hand, most of the world isn't. On the other hand, why do we need to know?

It almost sounds like you feel the need to defend it :p

And Idk, good question but most of the world found it interesting as it even made top trending news today. Thereby which validated me enough reason to post it, I suppose. If I suppose wrong, it will be of some use later in some way or another.

New great looking Cyberpunk survival game...

Yes, it does indeed look great!

The trailer was only so-so for me, but about 20 seconds in, the song they were using seemed like something I'd really like ... until the trailer effects drowned it out after 30 seconds or so. Does anyone know what song that was? :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have no clue, does sound nice. Reminds me of something that'd be used in Life Is Strange.

Not the remasters.