World Cup 2018

Guard Dog

At the start of the tourney I was looking forward to Belgium v. England. Now it's shaping up to be a real stinker. I guess we'll see if either team shows up. Maybe it'll be an all third stringers foul fest?

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I think Brazil can ride Coutinho to glory

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Im very disappointed that Cameroon and Germany are out but I still have my other team in, England    :dancing:

Despite there loss to Belgium, it wasnt the best team England could field 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Cameroon? Uhm...

Well flags look sort of the same....sort of.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cameroon? Uhm...

All African countries look the same for Bruce it seems...

:biggrin:

No its not that, I always support an African team

I generally have 3-4 teams I support 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Frenchies will crash out.

You can quote me on this.

I have faith in Giroud

Otamendi needs to take a ball to the face

Oh ffs France

Surprised no red cards here