World Cup 2018

Guard Dog

Messi scored one hell of a goal though.

Also, France - Denmark has been the only match without goals in this WC so far. First an awesome e3 and now the WC with all the drama...I hope this summer stays like this all the way.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Mexico & Sweden coming up.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I could go for free coffee.

Kimmich needs to go to Arsenal based on how bad his crosses are, they really are missing Klose.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

As long as South Korea can hold on, Germany is going down.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I guess they know how valuable Schweini actually was

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well that's my team out, typical.

Curse of the World Cup winner going strong.

Ozil is going to be get abuse but pretty much everyone in front of him was crap - Werner and Muller.  Maybe they should have brought Wagner and Sane, or at least ****ing START Brandt.  Grrr.

Worst thing about Germany losing is all the English **** chiming in.

Well that was a flat out whipping. Sweden came to play.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Just watch England go on to win it all